Puking after smoking?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by LivinLikeWiz, Jul 30, 2011.

1. LivinLikeWiz

LivinLikeWiz New Member

so last night me and my friends were smoking out of a bong, and we smoked a couple bowls. then we got alot more weed the we smoked like 7 more bowls. after that i got really sick to my stomach and went to the bathroom and puked, i was really dizzy and sweating alot. ive never been that high and it sucked. prob not gonna smoke for awhile.
  2. GetRondo'd

GetRondo'd New Member

Know your limits.
  3. mikeysakkinen

mikeysakkinen New Member

It always happens out of a bong man i've never been sick before off weed but i know a lot of people who have but never from like a joint or blunt just a bong
  4. Fridsade

Fridsade New Member

This is happened to me too, don't worry. You probably had an empty stomach before you started to smoke. Just remember how high you are, it's only a drug and it's in your mind. And know that it won't last forever, then you can chill out.
  5. Phenom

Phenom Banned

That much weed would make any new smoker sick.
    Just take your time and stop when you feel your high enough. There comes a point where you can't get any higher and you'll just start to get more negative effects added onto your high if you keep smoking.
    2 people like this.
  6. l No l FeaR l

l No l FeaR l Sr. Member

Plus with bongs you generally get larger more condensed hits so you're going to get higher quicker and also with bongs it seems some people accidentally swallow the smoke instead of inhaling it because they took too big of a hit and smoke in your stomach can make you feel sick and throw up.
  7. lil_rabbit

lil_rabbit New Member

also the water could have been pretty murky and need to be change before you dudes started.....unless it was clean than nevermind
  8. Tystuh

Tystuh New Member

did you drink too, cause all my friends puke when they mix both.

i dont drink off topics so i dont know
  9. D.0.B

D.0.B New Member

dude ive puked once, seriously you will still be smoking they day affter
  10. AngelHeart

AngelHeart Active Member

The same thing used to happen to a friend of mine when we were in High School. It would happen after we shared joint. I spoke to her once when she was in college. Said it didn't happen to her anymore.
  11. Drizzle420

Drizzle420 New Member

Your bong also might be dirty. Sometimes when mine is I feel like im gonna throw up but I never do.
  12. Phenom

Phenom Banned

Yeah because it smells and tastes disgusting.
  13. l No l FeaR l

l No l FeaR l Sr. Member

^ I hate when people don't keep their glass clean. It's so nasty when I go to a friends house to smoke and they pull out the bong and its all black and yellow and the water is dirty and dark and looks like they havent changed it in days...that's so disgusting...
  14. Hail

Hail New Member

Bong hits

I've never actually puked from smoking, but the closest I've ever come happened yesterday when I took my second bong hit for the night. I was already pretty high so when I got a hold of that waterbong and took the hits, it sent me over the top. It seems the only times I ever come close to puking is when I'm hitting bongs. I usually sit and think about if it's safe for me to take another bong hit.:hail:
  15. Keggers

Keggers New Member

I use a bubbler. and when I rip a big hit I often feel like I need to puke. I just make myself burp though and it's all better after that.
  16. lil_rabbit

lil_rabbit New Member

I remember when I first started using a GB my throat would burn so bad that I would cough so bad that I almost threw up from coughing so hard....then the burn would go away and just come back all random and shit then I would start having another coughing fit and almost throw up again. :dizzy:
  17. WolfGang Paco

WolfGang Paco Sr. Member

Puking after smoking 7 bowls? I guess your username isn't that accurate than ;)

The only time I thought I was going to puke was when I set my personal dry pipe hit record. 23 seconds of pure inhalation of some chronic. Burned like he'll but I manned through it, then I just felt like I was gunna hurl. Never did though!
  18. Drizzle420

Drizzle420 New Member

I change the water pretty much every time I smoke lol. Its not that I don't keep it clean I just sometimes run out of alcohol and salt to clean it with and it doesn't take too long for it to get dirty.
  19. Nick-ay

Nick-ay New Member

the only time i've ever thrown up from smoking was usually if i was drinking. I also tend to take hits that are a little bit too big for me, so I cough to the point that I almost throw up. But if I smoke that much weed (out of any apparatus) it usually gives me a headache.

Ya know, you don't have to smoke it all at once. Get yourself high, or even ridiculously high, then put the bud down. you'll need some for tomorrow. ;)
  20. l No l FeaR l

l No l FeaR l Sr. Member

I change my water EVERY time I smoke and I try to clean it with salt and alcohol every few day or something and I always rinse it out with hot water...I guess I just have to keep my glass clean or its nasty :p