Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by EtownKush, Aug 27, 2009.

1. EtownKush

EtownKush New Member

[​IMG]

Smells DELICIOUS, It's shaded with purple, it burns for a long time, and it's an amazingly smooth high.
  2. EtownKush

EtownKush New Member

it's a shame to smoke it. :p
  3. fivas69

fivas69 New Member

OP only has 2 posts and already knows how it goes.
  4. jacjak

jacjak Sr. Member

send me some, ive been smoking mids for to long.
  5. kontroversy

kontroversy Im Stpwned

6. EtownKush

EtownKush New Member

It's fine for me, I smoke out of a bong and a little nug gives like 10 good hoots.
  7. kontroversy

kontroversy Im Stpwned

Im just sayin...your paying for more than you are getting.
  8. Kushy

Kushy down

kontroversy: Are you saying that weed that burns for awhile is dried/cured improperly? I just got a bag of OG Kush a couple days ago that burns for an unusually long time. I can light it once, get a big hit, and it will keep burning for a couple more hits. I didn't think anything of this at the time, but now that you mention it, I'm just curious. It's straight from a Socal dispensary, so it's good quality and I'm wondering why medical grade weed would be grown improperly.
  9. kontroversy

kontroversy Im Stpwned

Not grown improperly just dried and cured for a shorter time. Usually dispensaries get fresher flowers because they will last longer. If the OG is moist then if was not dried long enough, and this could lead to it weighing out to more than it would dry. Not sure if the difference is an issue.

I go by smell most of the time, you can smell when the flower is well cured. If its damp you know it was not dried long enough, if it is dry on the outer portion but still smells fresh it has not cured for long enough. Fresh weed, that was dried correctly even if not cured long enough will still weigh the same after curing in an airtight jar for a couple days - weeks depending.

Every strain that I have gotten when cured for the right amount of time burns basically the same. Just my experience.
    2 people like this.
  10. EtownKush

EtownKush New Member

Yeah but dry weed burns fast. I'd rather have it smaller and moist and get 3 x the hoots of dry weed, seems like a better value, i've always prefered fresh moist stick icky :D

I guess it's all oppinion though, Man this stuff smells so good, I could sniff it all day
  11. EtownKush

EtownKush New Member

By the way this stuff is 10 bucks a gram solid.

Regs for me is usually 50 for a quarter, for this I payed 70.
  12. xM1DN1GHT T0K3R

xM1DN1GHT T0K3R New Member

70 for a quarter?? either your dealer really really likes you or that isn't purple kush, that stuff usually runs 60-65 for an eighth
  13. Russia208

Russia208 New Member

No matter what weed you give me I will always make it burn long, amongst my friends they always give me greens because I always keep that shit burning lol, ofcourse its probably just luck that It keeps burning when I light it, but hell, it gives me greens :).
  14. EtownKush

EtownKush New Member

I am in Canada where the weed is plentiful. And 70 is tops for any weed here. 50 regs 60 prems like regular kush 70 Purple kush and green crack
    2 people like this.
  15. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

Prices are regional, not universal. I bought the only 1/4 of PK I've ever had for 70 bucks. What you pay isn't necessarily directly relavent to what anyone else pays....even in the same locales, dealers may charge one person one price, and another a differnt price. I can score an oz of Northern Lights from a guy I know for $150 when he has it, but that same bud could easily go for $300 to someone else (and it would STILL be a good deal, considering the quality). Just keep in mind that prices are hardly universal, and what someone else pays doesn't necessarily corralate with what someone else may pay for the same shit. Relationships, supply, demand, etc can all affect a bag's price. You might get "regular" prices from one hookup and "friend" prices form another. Some dealers cut their consistent customers a break while not doing so for others.
  16. UpInFlames

UpInFlames Sr. Member

Dude I just got a few grams of this shit the other day. It's real good shit.
  17. EtownKush

EtownKush New Member

really, fuck it's so amazing guys, I been smoking this all weekend, AMAZING HIGHS and you don't burn out bad. I grinded up my last few grams, and this shit GLOWS purple. more purple then green when ground. (well half n half)
  18. Detective Hemp

Detective Hemp New Member

Damn, sucks you have to smoke it. I wished it had never ending smoke so your buds can be smoked' over and over again.. =)
  19. ngever

ngever New Member

dude that stuff looks really really good.
  20. THCdude

THCdude New Member

We have some of that here in Kentucky.. 20 a blunt.