Quest Diagnostics Results time

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by jdavis24, Jun 27, 2007.

1. jdavis24

jdavis24 New Member

Took a drug test last thursday for a federal job. I had been clean for a little over a month. Passed 6 home tests with varying shades of the pink pass line. I still diluted the morning of the test, started coming out the wrong end, so not really sure how much water I ended up drinking, not too worried about failing, more worried about coming back diluted. Took the test last thurday afternoon, I assume my sample was fedex to quest that afternoon. Does anybody know how long it might take if I am to here something from the MRO.

Thanks guys, been a real shitty week praying my phone doesn't ring.
  2. jdavis24

jdavis24 New Member

Found this at quest FAQ

Lab Test Results

How long does it take to receive test results?
    Depending on the test performed, most tests are completed and reported to your ordering healthcare provider within about 24 hours of receiving the sample for testing. Certain tests take several days to weeks. Results are sent directly to the ordering healthcare professional. Please ask your healthcare provider to contact you when your test results have been received.

Once again I am assuming that the "Certain test" they are referring to are their high end test, not standard urinanyasis. What do you guys think. It will be a week since I peed tomorrow.
  3. jdavis24

jdavis24 New Member

by the way

By the way I have recieved an offer for the job pending the drug test. found a bunch of post with the same question but nothing specifically realted to how long the MRO can take to contact you. My understanding of the federal guidlines is that the MRO must contact me prior to reporting positive results. Been 6 days.
  4. 1tokeovertheline

1tokeovertheline New Member

You should have heard by now if there was a probem.