question about hemp oil and getting high?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Phantom420, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Phantom420

Phantom420 New Member

hey all, i heard about rick simpsons hemp oil awhile ago and have been reading about it off and on because i really would like to take this oil for the health benefits. I have looked all over the place and cant seem to find a clear answer to my question. Do you actually get high from ingesting hemp oil? I want to take this oil but don't want to get super high from it
  2. GunCow

GunCow Sr. Member

Rick Simpson says yes.
  3. Phantom420

Phantom420 New Member

Could you possibly give me a link? i would love to read it for myself. If not does he say you get high when you ingest a lot of it? when you ingest the recommended dosage? and comparing to someone who doesn't have much of a tolerance and smokes a big bowl how high do you get off it
  4. StoneyBologna

StoneyBologna New Member

If you get properly refined THC oil, it is very effective through almost any consumption method.
  5. GunCow

GunCow Sr. Member

I don't have a link, sorry. Rick Simpson said it in a radio interview. The guy asked him if you can get high from it and he said yes. In small doses, the presence of highness varies.