Question about synthetic urine

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by confutatis, Oct 26, 2006.

1. confutatis

confutatis New Member

Hello,

Can synthetic urine be thawed and re-frozen without it affecting its "quality"?

Thanks,

David
  2. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Nice legs are a must (LC)

I didn't know synthetic urine needed to be frozen. What brand. Most are stable at room temp but I imagine that wouldn't hurt it. Check the expiration, call the manufacturer and ask about the freezing, and like Lew S. says you can always test the urine with drug testing strips and validity testing strips.
  3. confutatis

confutatis New Member

Re:

Well, I'm not sure when my drug test will be, so I figured I better freeze it. At the same time, I'd like to practice the whole warm up and crotch procedure using the urine. So I am wondering if the freezing/refreezing may affect the urine in some way.

How long will synthetic urine last in the 'fridge? Does anyone know?

David
  4. 1tokeovertheline

1tokeovertheline New Member

Practice with water, mountain dew, gator aide etc. You don't have to pratice with the urine.

As Boobs said in an earlier post, I didn't know synthetic urine needed to be refrigerated.
  5. FakeBoobsRule

I know Quick fix and the powdered real urine from Puck Technologies are stable at room temp but keep them out of sunlight. Quick fix can be heated and cooled over and over too.
  6. confutatis

confutatis New Member

Re:

Hello and thanks for all the replies...

The reason why I'm using the synthetic urine to test with is that the urine came to me in a bottle that will work perfectly for me. I'm hesitant to pour it out into another container so I can use the bottle to practice with water because of contamination worries.

If you are both saying that I can store the urine in the fridge, do you know how long I can store it this way without it "going bad"?

David
  7. FakeBoobsRule

For the love of God please tell us what brand the synthetic urine is. This might make a difference. Neither one of us (onetoke) are suggesting to store the urine in the fridge. In fact if it is Quick Fix, I am telling you to store at room temperature and that you can practice using the Quick Fix because it can be heated up and cooled repeatedly.
  8. confutatis

confutatis New Member

Re:

Sorry...The synthetic urine is from a place called Assured Testing Resources (http://www.pretestedurine.com/). Instead of a dried synthetic that you add water to, they sell only a pre-mixed synthetic urine (contrary to what they avertise on the website).

David
  9. 1tokeovertheline

1tokeovertheline New Member

Jesus.......it should have come with some kind of directions. If not check their website, get their number and call them or get QF and put it on a shelf away from the sunlight.

If you received contrary to what the website advertised, maybe you should go with QF and then you won't have to worry about it.
  10. confutatis

confutatis New Member

Re:

Yeah, I emailed the folks who make the product. Not sure why I didn't do that first, but I figured that any branded synthetic urine would have the same storage requirements. But I was uncertain about the affect of thawing and re-freezing on the product.

David