rainbow dro

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by gkrew94, Dec 12, 2009.

1. gkrew94

gkrew94 New Member

yo any one know how much rainbow dro is and what city u can find it in :confused:

2. Big Nate

Big Nate New Member

I have heard of this particular strain floating around in brooklyn and new jersey my brother. i heard it isn't all that expensive, like 35 an eight bag. but then again, i have only heard this from 2 sources. good luck to you.

3. Kushy

Kushy down

Dealers give weed creative names to sell their products off. "rainbow dro" is just another name given to weed to try to sell it. If you want good weed, you just need to find weed that's grown well.. The name has absolutely nothing to do with how good of a smoke it will be. I could grow 2 batches of White Widow.. I could take care of one, nurture it, trim it, water it, fertilize it, and it would end up as an amazing batch of weed. But if I neglected the 2nd batch and didn't take good care of it, I would end up with a 2nd batch of shitty weed. Just because both batches are "white widow" doesn't make them both good though. The only batch worth keeping would've been the first one because I actually cared for it. You should pay more attention to how the weed is grown and how it looks/smells than the name. If you get a bag that's grown well, who cares what the name is? all that matters is that you're stoned..

2 people like this.
  4. Big Nate

Big Nate New Member

hes right. rainbow dro is an actual strain of herb but if it is not from a reputable dealer who takes care of his plants it can be a tedius task to get some rainbow dro that is actually the product you expect. and the name really doesnt matter, just the quality. if i were you i'd stick to some well grown middies.

5. Lucid

Lucid New Member

a 5-yr old can come up with a name like "rainbow dro"... c'mon people!

just saying

6. Big Nate

Big Nate New Member

It is a very potent herb when grown correctly though.

7. Dark

Dark Fool on the Hill

When are middies ever well grown? :p

Seems completely fictitious to me. I have never heard of it, I can't find any information about it at any real or reputable seed banks, and "Rainbow dro" sounds like just some catchy phrase that someone stamped on a bag that looked a little more colorful than their usual mexi brown pound.

................Rainbow Dro
    [​IMG]

8. jerzysanchez

jerzysanchez Sr. Member

rainbow dro?

sounds pretty gay

9. Big Nate

Big Nate New Member

you know what i mean, mids but not absolute dirt.

10. B-Man

B-Man British Blunt Blazer

I've heard of it, very colourful but why bother seeking it out? By the time I'm interested in pretty colours, my weed's already gone ;)

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  11. jerzysanchez

jerzysanchez Sr. Member

i retract my previous statement.

12. Dark

Dark Fool on the Hill

Anyone can type "Ranbow dro" into google images, but it doesn't mean it's a real strain.
    Besides, a place where that pic is posted, Rainbow Dro Fact or Fiction? - 420 Magazine, they all seem to think it's photoshopped and I would seem to agree.

Im guessing I could find any nicely colored bud, call it "rainbow dro" and probably get away with it.

4 people like this.
  13. jerzysanchez

jerzysanchez Sr. Member

i retract retracting my previous statement.

14. B-Man

B-Man British Blunt Blazer

Yeah I reckon it probably is too tbh, not that I'm bothered, I'm unlikely to come across it either way lol