Ratio between smoking and eating?

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by Blork, Dec 24, 2001.

1. Blork

Blork Guest

Well lately I have been experimenting with marijuana in foods. I have used cannibutter in all my recipies.(baked for about 30 mins) From my experience I have found that eating brownies is much more efficent then smoking. For a brownie i use about 1.5 times what I would use to smoke and am high for at least twice smoking time. Does this effect generally hold true, or am I just crazy?

2. zenith

zenith Guest

In the long run, baking requires less weed for more stonage. But on a short term basis, it actuall requires more weed.

For a tray of brownies I use anywheres between an 1/8th to a 1/4 depending on how much I want it to knock you out (and how many other people are chucking weed, how small the brownies will be etc)

3. sweetgreen09

sweetgreen09 New Member

my lungs are startin to get sore so i think to give myself a rest i could make some brownies , how many highs would i get from putting an eigth in there?

4. Towelie

Towelie Guest

just smoke it.

5. jac

jac Guest

oh come on Towelie, that's not helpful =P

I'm wondering about this too. I ate two grams on leary biscuits the other day, and .. well, when I had an occasional coherent, awake moment, I felt like my body was buzzing with it's own energy, tingling and stuff, what fun! But I soon fell asleep immediately, and was couch-locked for the rest of the evening. Way too much, I think. Do you guys eat it on an empty stomach?

6. LordIcer

LordIcer New Member

eat twice as much as you smoke...as for eating on an empt stomach: i bet the weed will get broken down faster because there is little other breakdown occuring. This could produce a more instense high.