Recipes with Vaped Weed?

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by TokingUp, Jun 9, 2009.

1. TokingUp

TokingUp New Member

My friend just gave me a QP of vaped weed. I love the deep body high you get from like weed brownies. And after reading many threads here there are ALOT of recipes i want to try. So basically the question, Will u get high off eating foods cooked with cannabis oil with vaped weed?
  2. tayg13

tayg13 New Member

Dont take my answer as definite, but i believe you can use vaped weed anywhere you would use fresh bud. Id think you'd need a little more, though.
  3. frenchhustler19091

frenchhustler19091 New Member

4. Dudeimanoldfart

Dudeimanoldfart New Member

YES dude, this past month I went to Las Vegas and baked some weed cookies and brought them on the plane!!! Haha but yea man, make the cannabutter and make brownies or cookies or something! I loved it man, I was SOO fucking stoned on the plane...I could slowly begin to feel my eyes just puffing up and getting dry hahaha. And we were taking off! WHEW Felt good..But the reason I made cookies is because most of the quick recipes don't require butter, so I didn't know what to do ha so I got cookies because it did.
  5. mondaymonkey

mondaymonkey Sr. Member

Vaped weed has almost no thc in it. Other cannabandoids might be in there.

Use it like normal weed, but you ain't gonna get the same high. Your probably going to get hellishly tired. CBD (highly present in indica) gets vaped at a diff temp than THC.