Red Hair

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by PinkFloyd1965, Jun 15, 2007.

1. PinkFloyd1965

PinkFloyd1965 New Member

Yo, my weed has red hairs on it. Is that good? Why or why not? Thanks.
  2. i love weed 420

i love weed 420 New Member

it's good, nuff said
  3. CanadianJihad21

CanadianJihad21 New Member

how good. i would like to know. please give it a rating of out of 5. xplay style. 5 being the very best. without pix i know it must be tough but any help is appreciated. thanky you.....

T-REX KICKS ASS....

im blazed off my red hair weed
  4. OpiaticSchism

OpiaticSchism Jr. Member

I'm pretty sure it is just a sign of really good weed in certain strains (not all kick ass strains are covered in red hairs). I've heard someone mention here that the hairs don't actually contain much THC if any at all, but they are just a sign of good weed.
  5. ninja_christ

ninja_christ New Member

I'm not a weed doctor or anything but you smoked it so why don't you tell us on a scale of 5 what you think it is?
  6. K0TT0NM0UTHK!NG

K0TT0NM0UTHK!NG New Member

:D Honestly, if this is the first time you have seen red hairs on weed, then dont ever go back to the people you normally buy from. Just buy from the guy you got the red haired weed from. I have never gotten a any type of bud that doesnt have red hairs on it. So im guessing, no red hairs means hella bunk weed.
  7. feedyourhead

feedyourhead Girly Girl

i think that's just the kind of weed it is. i've had schwag with red hairs, and good middies with red hairs, and both kinds without.
  8. CanadianJihad21

2 out of five for weed. me and my buddy just slammed through a couple rounds of captain america and the avengers for the genesis
  9. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

That is impossible.

Basically, those 'red hairs' are parts of the marijuana flower that have aged and dried abit to get that reddish color. IT USUALLY means that the bud was harvested at or near it's peak of ripeness. Notice I said USUALLY. REd hairs is not a guarantee that the bud is quality. I've had shit bud with red hairs.

It is, however a good sign.
    Another thing to look for: White or cream-colored crystals coating the bud. It may look like a sugary coating if there are lots of them.
  10. IGemini

IGemini [?]

I got my hands on an eighth of some very red local hydro...the expensive one some might recall me mentioning. One SOTW candidate picture looked just as red....though I can't find it. Anyway, it lasted me 6 weeks. Very good stuff.
  11. vern

vern Sr. Member

This Pic?

[​IMG]

If only those red hairs were psychoactive.
  12. Mrs. D. Pervert

Mrs. D. Pervert Subscriber

As a natural redhead, I feel the need to add that red hair is always a good thing. 'Nuff said. :)
  13. Sofa King

Sofa King It's Good to be the KING.

Darque said it best. Red Hairs don't mean much. I've also had with and without,good and bad. It's the crystals you should look for. The more the merrier.

No offense to Mrs Darque. Most red heads will get at least a second glance from me.:D
  14. k20

k20 New Member

red hairs, green or purple leaves, crystals... great things! :D
  15. CanadianJihad21

I would love to see your red hair. :fencers:
  16. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

Redhaeds are pretty cool as long as they aren't gingers...

A red friend recently bought a green shirt and thinks that she looks like a nug because of her hair and the shirt. I don't know:shrug:
  17. IGemini

IGemini [?]

Yup, that pic...looked just as red.