Request-A-Recipe!

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by Higher Logic, Aug 6, 2005.

1. greenfish13

greenfish13 Active Member

dude, i know how to make a dairy queen oreo blizzard!!!!!!!!! Get a paper cup about 16 ounces, now get some oreo ice cream.
    put that tasty shit into the paper cup and pack like a pipe! I know you're say dude wtf that's just ice cream in a paper cup! That's why you LET it sit for like 40 minutes in about 76-90 degrees of room temperature heat shit and for better results ckeep it covered during this time.
    and then dude try that that shit!

Any body know where i can get cookie dough, that they use for ice cream? like in the clumps that they come in the box from freezer aisle? Sorry if this makes no sense I am totally baked right now. stay high my friends!
  2. Squamptonite

Squamptonite New Member

Mr ganjoodles. mr noodles.. with weed...
  3. Modavated

Modavated New Member

I am a professionally trained chef and baker. I spend my life in the kitchen, and go through tonnes of pot budder, and vegan pot budder. If anyone wants to request a recipe directly to me, feel free to send me a private message and I'll see what I can do. I have a lot of tried, tested and true recipes, and I am always interested in trying something new.

Let me know!
  4. dnvrgranny

dnvrgranny New Member

I don't know if you're familiar with Cheeba Chews. They remind me of tootsie rolls. I am trying to recreate them but not sure how much medicine to use to equal 75 mg per serving. can you help me out?
  5. FunSizedBarnYard

FunSizedBarnYard New Member

Mmmmmmmm what about banana bread pudding infused with canna butter?!?!?! :liplick:
  6. FunSizedBarnYard

FunSizedBarnYard New Member

Mmmmmmmm what about banana bread pudding infused with canna butter?!?!?! :liplick:
  7. Modavated

Modavated New Member

• 4 eggs
    • 2 cups milk
    • 1 cup white sugar
    • 1-2 tablespoon vanilla extract
    • 4 cups cubed French bread
    • 2 bananas, sliced
    • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
    *.5 cup CannaBudder*

PreHeat oven to 350°f -
    Grease a pan, or individual Ramekins - or whatever other vessel you want this in.
    (If you do them in individual ramekins or something of the like, test the pudding 10 minutes before the allotted time as they make take less time to cook!)

Gently melt the Budder and toss with the bread.
    Mix together: Vanilla, Sugar, Milk and Eggs till smooth.
    Toss all ingredients together and give the bread a couple minutes to soak up the liquid.

Place into the prepared vessel and cook the pudding in a 'baine marie' for about 1 hour, depending on your vessel check the pudding after 30-45 minutes, a knife or wooden pick inserted should come out clean.

Baine Marie: Put a wet cloth into a roasting pan, add the pudding vessel(s), put the pan on the oven rack and fill with hot water about halfway up the pudding vessel(s) to cook it gently and evenly.
    Feel free to mess with the recipe, add more chocolate, or throw a pinch of cinnamon and/or nutmeg and/or cloves. Whatever you think would tickle your fancy!

* The half cup of CannaBudder is a rough estimate which would depend on the strength of your CannaBudder. My ratio is about 1oz of Kush Bottoms to 1lb of Butter. And seeing as you'd probably want to eat a nice large portion (roughly this recipe yields 8 servings) is why I said half a cup. In comparison I use 1 cup of my Budder to make 3.5 - 4 dozen cookies, and I can only eat half a cookie at a time! *
    Enjoy!!
  8. Modavated

Modavated New Member

You just divide the amount of Medicine into the yield of your recipe!

The recipe I found calls for 1 bag mini tootsie rolls, which is about 54 pieces.

4grams / 54 pieces = 0.074g = 74mg
  9. 420TrainWreck

420TrainWreck New Member

10. nugatronica

nugatronica New Member

whats the most efficient way to make hash oil
  11. xZANGEITIx

xZANGEITIx New Member

i need a really good recipe for brownies. Seeing that everyone i know do not know cook with pot its kinda hard to bake them anyone got any good ideas.

PLEASE REPLY

:bong2: Gotta love that weed