Resin Bong Hits?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by bluedeadbear, May 15, 2010.

1. bluedeadbear

bluedeadbear Sr. Member

So I have this bowlhead for my bong that color changes with the more amount of resin clod on to it (the bowlhead is clear glass when its clean). Although this only appears when the bowl is warm. So I decided to scrape out the resin and I got a bowlpack of res :)

Anyone else do resin bong hits?

2. Garvey

Garvey New Member

I have but don't recommend it... recipe for a headache and some bad lungs if you ask me. Sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. Smoke it up! :D

3. 420Revolution

420Revolution New Member

if im ever short on weed than i will but i dont save up or collect the stuff

4. 1406

1406 Retired

The only resin I've smoked is vaporizer res, which is more of a concentrate than a resin. Bong resin is mostly tar, and I couldn't imagine it having more than 1-2% THC content.

If you're dry you might be able to get a buzz from it, but I use a bong to filter that shit out, and I don't plan to smoke it.

5. bluedeadbear

bluedeadbear Sr. Member

Yea I'm not in a bust good thing haha but the resin definitely lights well. So stoned :D

6. chr0nic

chr0nic New Member

yeah, most stoners, have been desperate at one point or another.
    I have smoked my fair share of resin. Not terribly tasty, but can be somewhat effective in a pinch.

it depends on my desperation level though, sometimes when I get to that point, I would rather just not smoke at all.

7. Knuxx

Knuxx New Member

I dont understand why everyone (fallacy time) is so anti-resin around these forums.

I, for one, will smoke resin when i dont have weed, but i wont detest it in any way. Sure, the taste is bad, but i could care less for taste, resin always seems to get me more stoned than the weed itself, so i highly doubt resin has a 1-2% thc content.

However, i do come down aLOT faster when smoking resin

2 people like this.
  8. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

True that, resin is left overs from what was smoked, so you could say you kinda payed for it, so why waste it?

I've gotten high as fuck off resin on more than one occasion, and yeah, it taste bad, but really, if your outta bud, resin is your best bet.

9. semajmarc

semajmarc New Member

I've smoked resin before. It's better than nothing, right? I can't stand it though when people act all high and mighty (no pun intended) and act like only losers smoke resin. There's nothing wrong with it especially when that's all you have left.

2 people like this.
  10. StonedCoder

StonedCoder Sr. Member

I'll smoke resin if I'm out of weed but that's about it. I don't always save it but I do have an emergency stash. I guess it's easier to save than actually weed ;).

11. JustManny

JustManny New Member

I actually tend to save my res for occasions like today where u can just take res hits. Kief is also good for this.