Resin vs weed?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by gregswallingoal, Mar 23, 2009.

1. gregswallingoal

gregswallingoal New Member

Hey all, first time poster but long time browser...

I'd like to know how long resin will stay in my system.

I am 6'1, about 195lbs, and athletic.

Ive been clean since last wednesday or thursday. I was smoking mostly powder or small chunks of resin for about 5 days straight. Before that I smoked a bowl or two every weekend to every other weekend.

Since I stopped Ive had two soccer games, TRYING to intake alot of fluid but honestly havent too much. Havent gone on too much of a health kick. I lift weights everyday and have been going more intense because I feel it might help get it out of my system.

I ask because I applied for a job at the mall and they called back today asking if I could set up an interview by wednesday.. I turned it down because I was nervous that I would test positive in a pre employment test.

How long would you estimate my resin intake to leave my system? And if I tested positive, would they contact the police or my parents (Im 18).

I could try calling back..
  2. digdoug

digdoug Guest

You're worried about a UA for a job at a mall?? What kinda store? If ANY of the stores at my local mall drug-tested,then there would be a massive hiring-spree,because 90% of the current employees would be FIRED. I do know that some national chain stores require random drug testing,but very few have pre-employment ones.
  3. Secs

Secs New Member

Why don't you test yourself to see if you can pass a drug test before turning down any more jobs. Get one at any large chain drub store.

Yes, Mall stores drug test. Game Stop, Target, Sears, Sheels, CVS, - a lot of stores drug test.