rice krispie

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by lr338w, Oct 11, 2004.

1. lr338w

lr338w New Member

does anyone have a rice krispie recipe?
  2. Higher Logic

Higher Logic Web Developar

No, but I can make one up right now:

1/4 cup Cannabutter
    1 bag Marshmallows
    6 cups Rice Krispies

Melt butter and marshmallows on medium heat. Add rice krispies. Mix and pour into 9x13 inch buttered pan. Cool, and eat. Add M&Ms or something similar for an added treat.

Easy huh? Any recipe that requires a fat like butter, or lard, or oil, can be substitued with cannabis. Juse use your imagination :) Oh, and cannabutter recipes can be found in here, or use the link in my signature for the "1001 Cannabis Recipes."
  3. HappyMan

HappyMan Subscriber

I want a few of those! :thumbsup:
  4. Higher Logic

I have a half-ounce of shake sitting around. I'm either going to extract the oil using the butane method, or put them in a batch of Rice Krispies :) Mmmm...
  5. NeoArcadian

NeoArcadian New Member

Rice cripie treats with weed in them...

So simple, yet so, wonderful. I can't belive I never thought of that, or any one else for that matter. If you find a good recipe, tell us how they turned out. :cool:
  6. skierguy23

skierguy23 New Member

I've been making these for years now. I take them on skiing trips and on airplanes. Lately I've been taking them to Atlantic City so I don't have to take as many smoke breaks in my hotel room. That way I can play more hands. The recipe is just what Higher Logic said. You should use a 10oz bag of mini marshmallows. I think they melt better. You can also throw some canachocolate (or whatever you want to call it) in the mix, but you will have to increase the marshmallows a bit! Try the same technique with Popcorn balls. They are great around the holidays! :D
  7. cauth

cauth New Member

I've always LOVED to make Krispie treats and cinnamon toast with magic butter.

I really suggest using Fruity Pebbles instead of Rice Crispies. It's alot more flavourful but the cereals are both rice based so it works just as well.
  8. Scarlet

Scarlet New Member

New to this

Okay, so this is my first time on this site. How do you make Cannabutter, I want to try the rice krispies?
  9. Higher Logic

10. Scarlet

Scarlet New Member

Great site, I found the recipe for cannabutter!
  11. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

we're (the wife and I) currently in the process of trying this recipe. we're using using roughly a 1/2 oz of decent schwag to make the cannabutter, and will then make the rice krispie bars. If I remember, I'll post back with results! Wish us luck, at this is our first attempt at any sort of cannabis cooking of any kind....never tried oral injestion either, after 12 years of smoking!
  12. weedbutter

weedbutter New Member

OMG I was about to make the krispies, but I read the post above that says use fruity pebbles, and I am keen to try it. I will take video and post it on http://WeedButter.com

Also, I just realized I can buy this stuff from the liquor store that is like one block from my house YES!