rolling a blunt

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by justsomeguy, Mar 6, 2004.

1. justsomeguy

justsomeguy New Member

hey guys i rolled a blunt for the last time last night. Used about 1.5 grams off a fat eight i got. But i had 2 problems. Since the wrap is all rolled when you buy it, you know into a small cylindar it made it real hard to roll around the weed cause it wanted to curl up all the time. and 2 the gummy stuff wouldnt stick at all. anyone ever experience this and if so what did you do to fix it?
  2. TPSREPORTS

TPSREPORTS New Member

ok, this is the best advice I can give, get the wrap really wet by licking it, really wet. The best blunts are rolled with really wet wraps, wheather your using a blunt wrape or a cigar wrap get it wet and roll it tight. Oh, and that gummy stuff, that does not usially work, but the wetness will take care of that, just lick it more to close
  3. anonymity

anonymity New Member

Or take the time to roll a Godfather. That way you won't have to worry about resealing it. If you don't know what it is, you just cut off the very tip, pull out all the tobbacco, and then put in weed. Just dump it in and toke as needed.
  4. hauptmann

hauptmann Seasoned Activist

Just buy a pack of dutchies. They wont curl.
  5. ::blazed jae::

::blazed jae:: Sr. Member

Dutchmasters are usually difficult for someone new to bluntrolling, I'd reccomend a Swisher Sweet or Philly for first timers. Blunt wraps are meant to be rolled tight, u just gotta lick it sufficiently.

A godfather or nice Dutchie is a good challenge though for a newbie blunt roller. Good choice on 1.5 g for the blunt, it's is a great amount for a nice blunt.
  6. Up In Smoke

Up In Smoke Guest

Hey, i wanna roll up a nice fat blunt 2nite. im gonna use like 2.5 grams of white widow. i wanna buy a nice cigar and gut it and everything. so im askin, whats the best cigar to roll a blunt? im a really good roller, so difficulty isnt a problem.
  7. hauptmann

hauptmann Seasoned Activist

IMO + IME

Garcia y Vega - Green Leaf (the one in the neon green tube). The green leaf outer layer can break easy so be careful. These smoke longer then any other brand and look amazing.
  8. VeLaScO

VeLaScO New Member

nice choice. i like these blunts over any other, but for a first time roller i would say a strawberry swisher, or phillie.

Good luck man- i remember my first blunts were pretty bad but eventually u get the hang of it.
  9. Michael247

Michael247 New Member

i really like wine games. but all get is dutch masters and games
  10. imFADED

imFADED Sr. Member

When you are done gutting the blunt and then rolling up your herb, you still lick the paper as you roll it around itself but at the end I always take the leaf I peeled off and lick that up and roll it tight around the whole blunt. It acts as a 'leaf tape' and once you run a lighter under it the leaf will dry and your blunt is set.
  11. bleezy

bleezy New Member

rollin

what you want to do is when you carefully unroll it off the tube lick each end and down the middle thiss should make it stay much more open until it drs again second the gummy stuff doesnt matter just lick it and roll ,,, you have now passed blunt rolling 101 now puff puff and pass haha

12. Steve Cool

Steve Cool Tokemaster General Staff Member

Blunt tip 1:
    Get your dank green KGB out [​IMG] and additional rolling materials needed: A Cigar, scissors, grinder, and lighter.

Blunt tip 2:
    Slice this pig open... [​IMG] moisten your blunt until it is wet. Take a blade and cut a line lengthwise from butt to tip. Use your thumb to slide the “guts” (insides) out. Don’t try to push them all out at once or you could tear the blunt wrap.
    Rip that puppy open and gut it! [​IMG] 420 Hint: Tear or cut off the rounded end of the blunt to decrease the likelihood of prematurely rolling the blunt shut. Aso to lessen the amount of nicotine in the weed you are about to smoke make sure to separate and use only the innermost layer of the blunt wrap.

Blunt tip 3:
    Now that you’ve got a nice rectangular blunt wrap, moisten the edges to seal up any small tears. Then, take the wrap and fold it in the center like you would when rolling a joint.

Blunt tip 4:
    Put your marijuana, or "Cannabis" for those Hi brow smokers into your prepared blunt wrap [​IMG] Spread the pot evenly down the length of the blunt. (If you don’t use enough pot to support the size of the wrap it will collapse in on itself while you’re trying to smoke.)

Blunt tip 5:
    Fold it
    [​IMG] Make sure to try and shape the blunt by rolling it in a upward and outward motion. Then try and tuck the shorter end of the blunt wrap around the chronic weed...continue rolling. Try and be careful here not to out to much pressure on the tips of the blunt or you will shut the ends and thus negatively affect the final Blunt-tastic protuct.

[​IMG]