Ron Paul would pardon non-violent drug offenders

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HashterChief, May 29, 2011.

1. HashterChief

HashterChief New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cldRh1SkRok&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]YouTube - ‪Ron Paul Would Pardon Nonviolent Drug Offenders‬‏[/ame]
  2. OrangeJuiceandKush

OrangeJuiceandKush Sr. Member

The key word being "would", you can't pardon if he don't win the election. But it's good to see that he cares about not only future drug cases but previous ones also. Really hope that Ronal Paul wins it would be a much better America.
  3. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

I kinda figured so.

My uncle and I were talking last night. He said that Ron Paul's tax code ideas were stupid, and the cuts he's proposed are going to piss off the AARP voters.
  4. superman420

superman420 New Member

When you're a nonviable candidate then you can put forth ideas that are radical.
  5. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

He may be nonviable, but what the fuck else do we have?
    Shit, I think he's viable. The only thing that's a real problem is his view on tax code... Me thinks that's not his forte. To get rid of tax code, you have to make more tax code.
  6. superman420

superman420 New Member

Of course you think he's viable. Would you support someone who wasn't?
  7. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

Hah. Yes.
  8. Shellshock

Shellshock Subscriber

What's his view on the tax code?
  9. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

My understanding is that he thinks we can just rewrite it to make is simpler. I don't think I've ever heard Ron Paul speak directly about his plan for that.
  10. Freshness420

Freshness420 Sr. Member

He's had my vote for years now. I just gotta wait til the 2012 election. He wants to legalize drugs and get out of afghanistan/iraq. How can you argue with common sense?
    2 people like this.