Running benefits.

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness' started by Brovy, May 29, 2012.

1. Brovy

Brovy New Member

Running is best cardio exercise. It has many health benefits. Following are some benefits of running.
    1. It is good for legs.
    2. It makes bones strong
    3. It is also good for weight lose
    4. We can burn belly fat
    5. It increases stamina.

2 people like this.
  2. carter22

carter22 New Member

There are tremendous benefits of running for health.
    Running is an excellent stress-reliever and can even relieve mild depressive disorders. Running is one of the best aerobic exercises for physical conditioning of your body. It helps make sure the efficient flow of blood and oxygen throughout the body, things that are proven to help to decrease the risk of cardiac arrest.

3. xivyx420

xivyx420 New Member

Thank you for that, I may need to refer back to this soon since I want to run but it is hard to start up and then I start slacking but if I look at the benefits you supplied once in a while it will motivate me!

4. RyanHaris

RyanHaris New Member

One of the most major exercise to lose weight, running has a lot of health benefits, it helps you to lose weight fast and keeps you away from the danger of heart attacks and stokes as it prevents your heart getting extra fat, it increases your metabolism and increases stamina. Running can be vital for having longer lives as all the basic remedy to different diseases can be avoided by this exercise.

5. Storm Crow

Storm Crow New Member

Strenuous exercise also increases your levels of anandamide- your body's own version of THC. YahooNews had an article about it recently -
    'Runner's High' may have played role in evolutionary history of humans.