SAP 9-50/300 + MDMA/N test on Friday, please help

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by codehero, Feb 5, 2008.

1. codehero

codehero New Member

Hello

So i have just recently discovered this great site and i could really use some help from all of you fine people.

I have to take a test on Friday and I just received the info in the mail. I'll be taking it at a Quest and it is called the SAP 9-50/300 + MDMA/N . After reading on what has been previously written I believe it is a 9 panel, meaning they test for 9 drugs plus the mdma. Im assuming the 50 refers to the ng/ml. Does this mean if i passed the "At Home Drug Test" brand from Rite Aid which tests for 50ng/ml then I should be good. Does anyone know if quest does the 15 ng/ml which is GC/MS, if so I may be screwed. Also, is there a chance this could be a hair test?

The line on the at home urine test was faint but definitely there. Also does anyone know what the 300 and the N after MDMA means? I've be stressin this all day so any words of wisdom/encouragement would be greatly appreciated. I apologize if my post is redundant, I spent a lot of time searching and haven't seen anyone with a test with these exact letter/numbers. Thanks!
  2. codehero

codehero New Member

additional info

Also, i have not smoked for 2 weeks with the exception of last sunday (9 days ago) when i took one hit of some really crappy bud that did nothing for me. I am 6 foot 3 and weight 175 with a quick metabolism
  3. mchlwrrn

mchlwrrn New Member

Go get home drug test.you can try to dilute but you haven't been taking creatine. Good luck man. I'm small 5'8'' 120 lbs male, so I can pass in a week or so with a simple dilute. I wish the same to you.
  4. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Nice legs are a must (LC)

I would say no this isn't a hair test because the cutoff for THC in hair is not 50 ng/ml but 1 and .1 pg/ml. The N might stand for nitrates (or nitrites I alsways forget which one but either way it's an adulterant) and the 300 is probably referring to the cutoff used on another drug.

I'm sure Quest offers GC/MS confirmation but it only goes to GC/MS for confirmation of non negative immunoassay tests and it looks like you are going to get the 50 ng/ml immunoassay cutoff which is usually paired with the 15 ng/ml GC/MS confirmation. If you are passing home tests with the first void of the day you should pass the lab test.