Schedule Drugs 1-5 according to the FED's: What are you Thinking?

Discussion in 'Legalization/Decriminalization' started by Truthfull, May 5, 2011.

1. Truthfull

Truthfull New Member

Schedule I drugs are those considered to have a very high abuse and addiction potential while having no accepted medical safety or benefit of use. Drugs within this category include heroin, LSD and marijuana.

Schedule II drugs also have a high abuse potential but have certain accepted medical uses. They also may lead to psychological and physical dependence. Morphine, PCP, cocaine, methadone and methamphetamines are all classified as Schedule II substances.

Schedule III drugs are thought to have less abuse potential than those classified at I or II level drugs and have accepted treatment uses. These have a small to moderate chance of the development of physical or psychological dependence. Two well-known substances within this category include anabolic steroids and Tylenol with Codeine.

Schedule IV drugs have a lower abuse potential than substances classified in higher categories and are thought to only have limited possibilities of causing psychological or physical dependence. These include Darvon, Valium and Xanax.

Schedule V is the last category of federally scheduled substances. These are thought to have the lowest abuse potential of all scheduled drugs and have a very limited chance of dependence. They also have accepted medical uses. Over the counter cough medicines with codeine are placed within this category.

:soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:

2. bizzy

bizzy New Member

yea and then they say marijuana is gateway drug to cocaine so its a gateway to a less dangerous drug no its more dangerous haha people are starting to see how dumb the feds are acting about weed its only a matter of time now

3. Pansemuckl

Pansemuckl New Member

Marijuana is a Schedule I, even though it was legalized in California for medicinal purposes....

Oh.. makes sense now.

4. Truthfull

Truthfull New Member

I'm on a Schedule 4 , refused to take my valium, I wanted to stop taking pill's.
    Been on them since 07 for anxity/panic attacks caused by OCD.
    Worst mistake I ever made, ended up in ER, major withdrawel symptom's.
    After 3 days, No sleep, body aches, cramping, rage, an worst of all Anaphylactic shock! My Tounge swelled an I couldnt swallow.
    An this Drug is OK to use an work at a NUCLEAR PLANT.
    Still trying to kick the habit, they dont work, but my body requires them now.
    Now to sleep I take 2- 40mg Valiums (for my body) , 3- Bendryles ( to sleep).
    I have tried to cut back, you would be surprised ; what your body will do, to you, to get what it wants.

An Marijuana is more Dangerouse than a Valium******* BULL SHIT*******

Its all about the Deal between the Federal Government an the Pharmaceutical Companies!