see through rolling papers

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories' started by jab95, Dec 16, 2010.

1. jab95

jab95 New Member

My buddy was rolling one of these. I didnt get the chance to smoke it with him but it kind of sketched me out it kind of look like he was using plastic. Has anyone ever used these? How were they if you have.

Stay High
  2. stoneygreenbud

stoneygreenbud Super Moderator

Yep, there cellulose all organic. they are kinda cool to use, and they burn pretty evenly too. some people have said that there is somewhat of an un-pleasent after taste, I didn't notice any bad after taste though. I bought a couple of packs of them and all in all they were "ok" but i'll stick to my orange zig zags :D

~Stoney~
  3. Lpwn_Ranger

Lpwn_Ranger Sr. Member

I've had one from a brand called Cyclone.
    They are organic and come pre-rolled as a cone with a roach. The flavors are like peach, grape and cherry or something, but the cool thing about them is that they don't produce as much ash as paper or blunt wraps, and when they are burning, the "plastic" melts in before it burns so it holds the bud in.
    They burn your throat a bit more than paper though, and they are around 75 cents a joint.
  4. jab95

jab95 New Member

thanks guys sounds cool that theyre organic. i might have to go pick myself up a pack