Sending weed in the mail

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by terri, Feb 18, 2011.

1. terri

terri New Member

How can I send weed by Fed ex or mail without it being stinky. Can I wrap
    it a special way, or ????
  2. Dianoetic

Dianoetic New Member

This thread made me cry a little.

Why would you take the risk of sending weed through the mail? It is terribly pointless, you could get yourself and the recipient in legal issues.

If you can't find a source in person, then just don't smoke.
  3. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

4. go to your nearest police station and ask for them to deliver it for u
    ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT DRUG TRAFFICKING!
  5. Dianoetic

Dianoetic New Member

Would've replied directly to that thread, but it's a couple weeks old. That's amazing, and smart that your friend reported one, most people would get greedy and take both, then get caught since no one reported it yet it was never delivered. I wonder how confused the guy was when he was caught with only half a pound, hah!
  6. BubbaJ216

BubbaJ216 New Member

I would like to start off by saying i have just gotten my first QP from Cali yesterday.
    Its the best weed i've ever smoked. & I got it via mail. So everyone on here saying that its too risky...your a pussy.
    On the other hand if you tried this and it did not work for you there is one simple reason why.
    Every UPS/ Postal Service have trained dogs to sniff out any drugs traveling via mail.
    This is where the trustful Gonzo Bags come in to play.
    If you visit GonzoBags.com you can buy different sized bags.
    Now these bags are used so that ANYTHING you put inside them cannot be smelled from outside.
    Not even by trained K-9's. THESE BAGS WORK GREAT. & that's the under statement of the century.
    So if your looking to send anything drug related via mail. I recommend you vist the website above and use these bags.