Shipping?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by ears881351, Sep 23, 2010.

1. ears881351

ears881351 New Member

If I were to ship Marijuana through usps, how closely do they scan packages? And what would I have to do to disguise the package and ensure they don't get suspicious? Thanks guys!!

2. 1956

1956 Sr. Member

Use the search feature, there is a huge thread on this exact topic.

2 people like this.
  3. iSmoke 'N Toke

iSmoke 'N Toke New Member

I wouldn't trust it. I mean the chance of them finding it, is pretty slim, but if they do, you're fucked bro =l

4. denofpot

denofpot New Member

The easiest way? Buy a box of swisher sweets and send the weed in blunts. Then ship it in one of the bubble packages.

5. Dedbr

Dedbr Domestic War Veteran

Here's the thread you need.....

Please do a search to save bandwidth.....;)

Ded..........

6. B-radk

B-radk New Member

you could....buy one of those big summer sausages cut off the end, hollow it out then put your weed in a new baggie, wipe it down with a cotton ball dipped in rubbing alchohol, then rinse your hands with the alchohol, put the weed in another bag (still inside the first bag of course) wipe it down wash your hands with the rubbing alchohol and repeat this step about 5-6 times then put it in the sausage and put the end back on and vacuum pack the sausage and write "home made" on the vacuumed sealed package and mail it with a box of crackers...my grandma told me how to do that, she was getting real maui wowie from her buddies in hawai

7. Superexcretor

Superexcretor New Member

1) you want to use USPS. They need a warrant to open your box. FedEx and UPS do not. 2) You want to conceal the smell. All carriers use dogs these days. Dryer sheets, plastic food wrap, etc will not work with dogs, as they can easily "smell through" any masking odor. Think of it like this: a dog's world is populated by and dominated by odors, much like our world is dominated by what we see. Trying to mask an odor with another odor fools not the dog - it would be like trying to hide a color from a sighted person by putting a different color next to it. An example of this that any dog owner should know is poop sniffing and butt sniffing. Do you imagine that dogs sniff butts and poop because they like the stench? No, they are merely identifying the dog that laid the poop. Glands in the dog's anus lace their poop with an odor unique to that specific dog. Dogs build a map of their dog neighborhood by sniffing the butts of all the other dogs they encounter and when they sniff a poop pile they know which dog had been there to lay it because they can smell the glandular excretion from the guilty dog in the pile. So ANY dog can smell minute amounts of this glandular excretion mixed in with overpowering poop stench - something that would make a human wretch (Rush Limbaugh, O'Reilly, and Hannity being the exceptions. They are used to smelling the shit that is constantly dribbling from their mouths). Do you think you can fool such an animal with dryer sheets or pepper? I don't, and you can't. 3) If you want to protect your stash from dogs, you need an odor ELIMINATING bag. Pot smell easily leaches through Foodsaver bags and the like. If you don't believe me, try this simple experiment: Wrap some stinky weed in a Foodsaver bag. Put it in a new, airtight plastic box for a few days. Open the box. You will smell the weed. Easily. To ship, I protect myself by using the Gonzo Bag, which at $45 for a 1.5 lb capacity bag is cheap insurance. It uses activated charcoal (AC) in double walled sandwich design bag. The AC absorbs 100% of the odor and traps it inside the bag. Try the same experiment as above with the Gonzo Bag. You won't smell anything but plastic box even a month later. You can order them online at www.gonzobags.com. I think they have 3 or 4 sizes now for different prices

2 people like this.
  8. BubbaJ216

BubbaJ216 New Member

If you are looking to ship any Marijuana threw mail, Without wanting your products sniffed out by any dogs.
    Then you are going to want to visit GonzoBags.com these bags get the job DONE. I have just started using them myself & i would not settle for anything less now after seeing how great these bags work. If used properly no dog will be able to smell whats inside. Trust me I just got a nice QP of Flame yesterday in the mail. IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM.