Shishkah berry and O.G. Kush????

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Ajax, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Ajax

Ajax New Member

If you guys know what this is. isn't just very light tobacco and weed mixed together?Is that why its so orangey? Is it even rreall bud?
  2. kontroversy

kontroversy Im Stpwned

Shishka Berry and OG Kush are both strains of cannabis. There is no tobacco and I am guessing the orange you are seeing are the stigmas or "hairs"

Real bud, real dank.
  3. Ajax

Ajax New Member

sorry, i didnt finsih my story twas ripped.
    Yeh, anyways i picked up some of each of those and blazed it. it does the job but then i heard somewhere that you could smoke nutmeg and you would get high aswell. yeh, i was feening pretty badly, not because it wasnt that great either it was pretty nasty...
  4. Zebra

Zebra New Member

Nutmeg is supposed to give you stomach aches and not even that much of a comfortable high from what I've heard. Idk if it's different when you lace it with weed though.
  5. Ajax

Ajax New Member

yeh so i heard. When you blaze weed laced with nutmeg its suppose to burn more than usually and give you a headache
  6. kontroversy

kontroversy Im Stpwned

So why would you want to do this? Why someone with OG kush would want to smoke anything else is beyond me.
    2 people like this.
  7. Ajax

Ajax New Member

Do what now? I'm confused... If Youre talking about he nutmeg, i dun think its in the OG kush. I jsut had suspicions that the shishka berry and og kush is laced with tobacco/nicotine because its too red and hairy.I've seen hairy budd before. thats good its hairy but its .... different. Yeh, even when i tried to spark it, it wouldn't cherry. It'd only cherry if i breathe in while i light it. which furthermore supports my theory of the bud being part tobacco/nicotine. A few days later ive been craving it even after i blazed other bud.
  8. kontroversy

kontroversy Im Stpwned

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man.

No dude, that is 100% normal. Go look through the buds thread in my sig.
  9. Ajax

Ajax New Member

you have no sig.
  10. kontroversy

kontroversy Im Stpwned

11. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

NEVER EVER TRY NUTMEG! im not even kidding, i ate about 20 grams of it, you trip out and hallucinate a bit but you get intense stomach cramps, throw up a couple times and it kept me up for three days and then i slept for about two. its a horrible experience compared to weed. besides og kush is amazing and i would much rather smoke some weed than sit around and freak out for three days straight. i don't know about lacing your weed with it. the only things i would lace my weed with are several legal highs that are off topic and i will talk no more about. if you do lace your weed with nutmeg report back with the experience
  12. Skinsfan82

Skinsfan82 New Member

lol, seriously.