shotgun hit with a blunt

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by 0shaggy0, Nov 2, 2010.

1. 0shaggy0

0shaggy0 New Member

I had some friends show me a different way to shotgun the blunt. Have one person stick the blunt in their mouth cherry 1st. then they blow a hit out and you inhale it through your nose. Tell me what you guys think about it. :):):) Please no biased comments

2. jdogg2112

jdogg2112 Sr. Member

An interesting idea, but it sounds to me like it would be very unpleasant. Then again, I don't like blunts to begin with.

By the way, your last two sentences directly contradict one another.

3. Tok

Tok New Member

I dont exactly understand. So I would take a hit and blow it on you and you inhale? In that scenario. Im a douche for blowing a hit in your face.

4. tenajtimmad

tenajtimmad New Member

no ToK, lol. you take the blunt and put it cherry first in your own mouth making sure not to burn your tongue. then instead of sucking you blow it and when you do it close to someones mouth or nose they can inhale it and it looks like a thick stream of smoke.

5. Tok

Tok New Member

Oh xDn I could try that I guess. Have you done it before?

6. tenajtimmad

tenajtimmad New Member

with a girl, but thats about it.. no point in really doing it.. might as well just take 2 puffs and pass it to them. its like french inhaling, sure i can do it but why?

7. Tok

Tok New Member

I just shotgun by hitting and kissing.

8. tenajtimmad

tenajtimmad New Member

yeha this is the much safer and BETTER way, lol. not worth risking a burnt tongue.

9. wishmaster

wishmaster New Member

Just hit it..lol. That sounds like such an elaborate inconvenient way haha

10. gabriel420

gabriel420 New Member

Shotties boyyyyy wutuitdo been a minute since I had one of those bad boys. That shit'll beastman ya with a fatty L.

11. 0shaggy0

0shaggy0 New Member

I don't see how i contradicted myself, please clearify. P.S. i think its funny how strict the writing is here for potheads lmao

12. tenajtimmad

tenajtimmad New Member

i think he meant you contradicted yourself because you asked people to tell you what they thought but not to be biased. basically asking someone to speak their opinion results in a biased (their own) opinion. i didnt catch on the first time i read your post anyway so its not a big deal. if you arent writing something important than why practice perfect english

13. Dedbr

Dedbr Domestic War Veteran

Oshaggy....

tena.....

Why practice perfect English? Because we have people coming here from foreign countries who aren't as fluent as you because of their country....:D

Because it's a lot easier to get a point across if we can understand what your saying......:D

Because somebody might think your a dumb ass who can't read or write and isn't smart enough to use a spell check........:D

For the same reason we take showers and put on clean clothes when we interact with other people, so they will have a good impression of us....:D

Because folks from another generation may be proud of their diction and education and like to be able to talk to people normally without all the bullshit like LOL, ROFLMAO, IDK and all the other shit that just makes you look like a lazy son of a bitch........:D

Now this isn't directed at any one person, it's just a pet peeve of mine that I like to get out of my system with a good :rant: every once in a while..........

Ded...........

3 people like this.
  14. tenajtimmad

tenajtimmad New Member

i got the point he was making without having to stop my train of thought

15. Dedbr

I said it wasn't directed at any one person......:D

Please continue to post any way you want to and I'll continue to skip the posts that I can't understand because I don't like to waste my time.....:wave:

Ded..................

16. tenajtimmad

tenajtimmad New Member

i skipped mostly half, guess i missed that part :bong2:

17. Dedbr

No problem tena, I did too........:D

Ded........

18. Midnighttoker

Midnighttoker New Member

Okay well back to the op.. Hell yeah! I love shottys. When you inhale it thru your nose we call it a 'nosey'. A regular shotty is just through the mouth

19. korken753

korken753 New Member

this isnt a new idea its just how guys shotgun other guys and its fucking weird as shit, the only reason you may have not heard of it is because its retarded the only true way to shotgun is with a girl and a guy

20. tenajtimmad

tenajtimmad New Member

oh and since this thread is still alive, a lesbian came up to me while i was smoking a blunt in a bar this weekend and after i offered it to her she decided to fully jump into the smoke session.... it was awkward, and she did the whole shotgun with a blunt thing. it was cool i guess but not exactly something to show off in the middle of a bar?