Side-effects 24 hours later, after smoking first time? Advice, please.

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by PixelDan, Jan 2, 2013.

1. PixelDan

PixelDan New Member

I smoked haze for the first time on New Years. It's my first time smoking any form of weed / etc, and it hit me pretty hard. I already know that I pretty much smoked way to much. Apparently, I was completely out of it, and was complaining about my heart beating fast, and was virtually shaking off the bed. Time was skipping back and forth, to be honest, and I couldn't quite keep up with it. Essentially, the best way to describe it would be extreme paranoia, combined with a panic attack.

I finally managed to sleep for a while, and it seemed to start to calm down a little bit. However, it's been longer than 24 hours now and I'm quite literally feeling very rough. I'm still a bit out-of-it, and can't quite make sense of certain things. Short term memory is a little dodgy, can't quite recall everything that happened.

I've heard of some pretty random things happen - but never had a friend describe something like this? Am I literally just feeling some of the side-effects still, thus making me a bit groggy / buzzed still?

I'd appreciate some advice, as I'm still a little worried about it.

2. Dankitydankness

Dankitydankness Sr. Member

yea you're probably just feeling a little afterglow. you should bee fine pretty soon

3. Teleo9

Teleo9 New Member

It's a very common thing for that to happen after getting really high the day before.

Sometimes if I fall asleep too soon after smoking I will feel like that all day the next day.

4. Kranter

Kranter Above the Ignorance

I can't even count anymore how many times I've seen threads like this.

5. Teleo9

Teleo9 New Member

I know.. and i almost feel like not replying anymore because they never come back obviously because they realized it doesn't last long lol.

But then again.. these are the only posts we get these days.. so there's nothing else to comment on -_-