Signed Tommy Chong Bong

Discussion in 'Water Pipes' started by Less Than Three, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Less Than Three

Less Than Three New Member

Got this in a trade not too long ago. My friends aunt (the one I got it from) said she still had the Playboy article from when Tommy came to San Antonio to sign these right before he went to jail heh. Sorry the pics are shitty, I need a new camera =/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  2. ctwalrus

ctwalrus New Member

im so incredibly envious

3. gange_King88

gange_King88 New Member

...legendary :hail:

4. madmodder123

madmodder123 New Member

do want :3

5. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect The Cosmic Chronic

That is a Tommy Chong Bong???? Really?

I would just expect it to be more heady... that looks like anything you could find at most headshops with some squiggles on it...

http://www.marijuana.com/water-pipes/99358-tommy-chong-bong-pre-raid-56k.html

Sorry I'm a skeptic >.<, can we get a pic of the whole bong?

So I went to TokeCity and asked the pros what they thought... the concenseus from about 3 or 4 individuals in the chat is it's legit. My sincere apologies! It's simple design threw me off....

Anyways, here is a Flickr with some Tommy Chong Bongs;

Infamous Chong Glass on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

[​IMG]

Enjoy your collectible! :) Post a milkshot!

More validation and other Chong Bongs

Chong Tubes - Tokecity

My old school chong bubbs - Tokecity

[​IMG]

You can really see his face there! haha

4 people like this.
  6. rich420

rich420 New Member

Thats incredible. What did you have to trade for it?

7. Less Than Three

Yeah I'll have to get some pics up on a better camera. As you can see, it's a bit dirty still. Have to be careful when cleaning it because if any alcohol get's on the signature it's bye bye =x I traded a half ounce for it heh.

8. BakedSilverado

BakedSilverado New Member

I think he just meant it was signed by Chong, not that it was an actual "Chong Bong", but very cool none-the-less. Signature matches what was signed.

9. Less Than Three

No no, it's both made and signed by him. It was one of the ones he went to jail for. He came to SA, TX to sign some at local head shops before he went to jail. My friends Aunt had 3 of them, one of them being this one I own right now.

10. Darkflan

Darkflan Sr. Member

Sorry, He may have signed it. But His son still made it. Chong does not blow glass.

2 people like this.
  11. ctwalrus

ctwalrus New Member

i can see the face in the marble of yours

12. Less Than Three

A local shop said they were interested in buying this from me. They told me to name a price, I told them I have no fucking clue lol. How much, if I were to sell it to them, should I do so for?

13. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect The Cosmic Chronic

Tell them to name a price. ;)

Work with them from there.

14. tdlex420

tdlex420 Sr. Member

That is one unique piece! Personally I would never even think of selling something like that, I would be willing to bet not many people own a signed bong by one of the biggest stoners in history!

15. marijuanavillle7

marijuanavillle7 New Member

Ya dude I would just keep it and sit on it for a while. That thing will be worth alot once he has passed away.

16. Bushbr

Bushbr New Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

don't even say things like that. I don't want to think of the world without Tommy Chong!! I've never known a world without the great Tommy Chong!

2 people like this.
  17. Up In Smoke

Up In Smoke Guest

Its not very stoner like, but you've got a piece of history here.

Clean it, and store it behind some glass.

Bust it out for special occasions.

We all know how most bongs end up. Broken.

I wouldnt consider anything less than $1000.

It will be worth that in a few years.

Hold on to it.

18. Less Than Three

Yeah I was mostly concerned with the signature wearing down and it being devalued lol. The glass case sounds like a nice idea though, I'll probably wind up doing that ;3

19. Less Than Three

Ok, I understand that it's against the rules to sell items on here, but does anybody have any recommendations as to where to sell something like this? I don't believe EBay or Craigslist allows these kind of things to be sold there, and I'm in a REALLY bad money crunch (Otherwise I wouldn't think of selling this =x) If anyone has any suggestions, it would really help me out.

(If this kind of post isn't allowed either, I'd be glad to remove it or an Admin/Mod can).

Thanks.

20. SixShottaJ

SixShottaJ Sr. Member

You could actually put it on Craigslist... I think it would be easy to sell on craigslist if u really wanna get rid of it, but make sure the price is right