Smoke weed in KL, Malaysia

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by aseems, Feb 12, 2014.

1. aseems

aseems New Member

Hello. I am from Kathmandu, Nepal and I have been smoking weed for the past 15 years. Although still illegal, weed is widely tolerated in my country. In fact we have a special day to smoke weed legally too. Anyways, point of my matter is that I will be travelling to KL, Malaysia next week. I rarely venture out of my country for I know I will not be able to score some weed in a foreign land. I just read about Malaysian way of dealing with weed and I am scared. I am travelling with my family for vacation and I DO NOT want to venture out looking for weed in golden triangle. I read about the dealers modus operandi and their relationship with the Cops. Who would want to buy weed from a mole!!
    I am looking for fellow smokers who can help me score some weed in KL. As a passionate smoker myself, i would be more than happy to give a helping hand to a fellow smoker or a stranger smoker. Identifying a real stoner is not that difficult. I can smell one just by looking at the person. I am sure there are people in KL who are as passionate about weed as I am.
    Can anybody please help me? I will be in Malaysia for about 9 days. Although I have been smoking everyday for the past 'i dont know how many years', i can manage myself without it for any number of days. But I want to try Malaysian weed. Outside of my country I have been to Singapore, Thailand and India, and I have been fortunate enough to smoke weed of those countries.
    Anybody??

2. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

I'd just enjoy nine days weed-free.

"Anyone caught with a mere 7 grams of marijuana can be labeled and tried as a drug trafficker, an offense punishable nationwide by the death penalty."

Who needs that kind of worry when they're high?

2 people like this.
  3. Chinta

Chinta New Member

Just like buzzby said, I'm afraid you gonna have to spend your time weed free as Malaysia has tough law against all drugs. I used to live in KL back in 2005 and also visit there almost every year, and like you a daily smoker. So whenever I plan to visit KL I just think of it it as a tolerance break....You could however take some prescription sleep medication to help you sleep at night as you said you've been smoking years without break.

4. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Getting high is a very enjoyable experience, but not one worth risking life in prison or the death penalty. As someone who took a sixteen-year tolerance break and frequently takes shorter ones, I can tell you that life without weed is not a tragedy. There is still plenty of fun and enjoyment to be had.