Smoking apparatus

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by Subject 1, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Subject 1

Subject 1 New Member

Hey Guys i got me some Master Bubba and Diamond OG Kush but have no smoking apparatus of any sort... i want to smoke it tonight well some of it and dont have shit to smoke it i dont have an apple either so any tips would be sweet :D Peaches? :D

2. WolfGang Paco

WolfGang Paco Sr. Member

You could get papers from a bible. Soda can works, or you can go crackhead status and use a tinfoil pipe haha.

3. Blackbear

Blackbear Sr. Member

i know it's much easier said then done but i'd try to save it if I were you, you get a short tb and when you do get to smoke it it'll be THAT MUCH BETTER, it sucks smoking out of junky homemade pieces...

2 people like this.
  4. LonerStoner

LonerStoner Peace, Love, and Pot!

I usually can fashion something up using a metal pen and my imagination. Either that or apples aren't the only thing that works, they just taste neat. Potatoes, cucumbers, etc basically anything firm and not too moist.

Peace, love, and pot!

5. Subject 1

Subject 1 New Member

I got no money :D and im smoking it at my rooms balcony so i want to make it discrete im just a paranoid 18 year old mofo :D

6. Blackbear

Blackbear Sr. Member

lol, well if you really can't wait lonerstoner had some good input, hell once i made banana pipe, didn't work well at all but sure was a memorable experience... next time you're out id say just get a pack of rolling papers. they're only like $1.50 a pack and good for when you got nothing else

2 people like this.
  7. Blunts 4 Me

Blunts 4 Me New Member

Whenever I'm in this sort of situation, I usually grab either:

A. receipt paper
    or
    B. soda can

I remember when I first started smoking, I smoked out of a can SO much. But, I finally found a gas station that will sell blunt wraps to me so it's all good now. :)

8. Subject 1

Subject 1 New Member

How does the soda can work? fuck nvm i aint got no soda :D

9. Blunts 4 Me

Blunts 4 Me New Member

Well, for future reference, I'll quickly explain. :)

1. Get soda and drink/pour soda out of it.
    2. Hold the can sideways so the part you drink out of is facing down
    3. Push the top of the can in and push the sides up
    4. Get something sharp like a pencil and poke small holes on the top
    5. Poke a hole on the side for the carb
    6. Put bud on top, light and enjoy

You don't have any kind of paper at all that is thin? Receipt paper, bible paper? Anything like that will work.

10. spritezero

spritezero New Member

Hmmm, I doubt this would work; but if you have a big nug, you could try and smoke the nug itself w/o any papers. I've always wanted to try that for some reason. But I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be successful.

But I suggest paper from a Bible. Nothing better then smoking up Jesus lol

2 people like this.
  11. LonerStoner

LonerStoner Peace, Love, and Pot!

KNIFE HITS! I just thought of it! Heat up two knifes really hot, then press the weed between them, it's closest thing to vaping without a vaporizer from what I hear. You can use a toilet paper roll to catch the smoke. This isn't extremely discrete though.

I love them and HIGHLY haha no pun intended recommend them!

Peace, love, and pot!

2 people like this.
  12. CRIMSONxSOLDIER

CRIMSONxSOLDIER All Aboard the Canni-bus!

alluminum foil pipes arent really that bad as everyone thinks they are...

that's what i'd say to do. roll the foil around a pencil or something bigger like a sharpie or something. then bend up at the end to make the bowl, tadaa.

13. Zeroxtreem

Zeroxtreem News *****

Receipt paper has a lot of ink which is harmful to inhale when burned. You shouldn't roll bud with paper that has ink on it - rolling papers don't have ink on them do they?

14. BullHorn

BullHorn New Member

50 Rolling papers with 50 built-in pre-cut roaches for about a buck. Simple, discrete, effective. :)

15. newpotmoker

newpotmoker New Member

in my sig theres a link to make a third lung. make one of those and u be gooood.

16. Stewba

Stewba Sr. Member

haha.

If you had a funnell or something I would set the nug on the table, burn it with a lighter and inhale through the small side of the funnel, so its like a big vaccum over the nug. That would be fun to say you've done before lol.

17. PepeTheMano

PepeTheMano New Member

Build a plastic bong out of a bottle, metal stem, and a bowl of some sort. You could find a bowl down in the hardware section of your house. I tried the bible paper and didn't like it, if you could build this (which is very easy) it would be perfect.

18. Bluejaysramazing

Bluejaysramazing New Member

make a water bottle thing. where the cap is put wholes in and make a carb in the side of the plastic and then make the mouth part at the bottom of the plastic. Place the weed on the cap and hold the carb and inhale through your little whole. Its bad for you but whatever is 1 time.