Smoking in Peru

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by Ramen, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Ramen

Ramen New Member

Some friends and I just recently got back from a two week trip to Peru. For the first week we mostly stuck to drinking and dancing, but towards the end of the first week we managed to get hold of some herb. Four of us pitched in 10 soles (3 dollars) each, and we just asked for as much as we could get with that. We ended up getting about 5 grams of weed for our twelve dollars, and that stuff did not mess around. I had probably the clearest trip I ever had off of that weed, resulting in drawing and whatnot becoming super fun.

Later, we took what we had on a two day trip to the beach, and when we got to our hotel room there was a three foot by 6 foot little courtyard thing attached to our room. A more perfect place for smoking has never been invented. We promptly killed what weed we had, after much beach chillin and stumbling around looking for food.

Luckily for us, my friend stumbled upon a shopowner with a grocery bag full of weed, and got about 9 grams, wrapped in newspaper, for 10 dollars.

[​IMG]

We almost managed to finish that too before we had to come back to the states.

Fun times.

2. Canta

Canta Sr. Member

Looks like you guys had fun, I like the look of the weed and the Peruvian newspaper. I prefer weed like that to the stronger skunk that is available over here.

3. Train2Bangkok

Train2Bangkok Sr. Member

THAT, my friend, is a BIG picture :eek:

4. Ramen

Ramen New Member

i thought someone might want to read the newspaper :p

5. newpotmoker

newpotmoker New Member

gratz!

hell yea man looks like some dank ass shit :) glad to hear u had a good time.