Smoking joints

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by DoubleG, Jun 23, 2006.

1. DoubleG

DoubleG New Member

I hate smoking joints w/ other people. Because everytime I roll one and smoke it w/ someone they always run the shit out of the joint. But when I smoke bymyself it never runs ever. I guess some people just don't know how to smoke a joint. I just ain't gonna smoke joints with anyone anymore, them dumb fuckers. Anyone else notice this?
  2. dreamer

dreamer Inclined to Isolate

the only time i ever have joints run is if somethings uneven or moist(the paper). when i smoke with other people is when the real test to see how well i rolled the joint comes. if it doesnt run with other people then its rolled very well.
  3. mark87fndr

mark87fndr Sr. Member

What you need to do is buy some pipe tobacco or put some black n mild tobacco in it. It helps it burn evenly plus it tastes really good if you have a good mix.
  4. dreamer

dreamer Inclined to Isolate

thats how i roll my joints, started smoking in a middle eastern scene so they always mix weed and the off topic death sticks. i only do that to my joints for it to burn evenly, i usually only put a little though as it is harsh
  5. Souke

Souke New Member

Either the joint is rolled very poorly, or the people suck.
    So heres what you can do.
    Improve your rolling
    Or show the people how to smoke it properly.

I never used to inhale right, until someone noticed and showed me how to do it properly. Just watch them when they puff off it, and if they do something wrong correct them
  6. ZeppelinHero

ZeppelinHero New Member

To some extent i agree. blunts are better shared of the 2 and a joint ive actually come to kinda like in the past few weeks. i switch it up from time to time, but ive also noticed, becouse they chief the hell out of a joint, it cuases it to run, you take smoother longer better burning drags not quick hard fast chiefin hits. could that be the reason? i donno, im high.:D
  7. DoubleG

DoubleG New Member

NOthing is wrong with the joint. All my joints are tight and rolled perfectly around. When I smoke 'em they go just fine, I guess i'll just hafta watch them smoke and see what the fuck they are doing.

Why would anyone mix weed and tobacco? Tobacco tastes like shit, I definetly wouldn't mix it with my weed.
  8. homemadebubbler

homemadebubbler Always bubblin'

Or when yoiu smoke with your friends you can use a nice pipe, bong, or even a blunt.

I think joints are too small for more then one person anyway. Plus they're a waste of weed.
  9. DoubleG

DoubleG New Member

I almost always smoke joints everytime, I usually just smoke w/ one of my friends everyday. They don't run when it's just me and him. But if I'm with anyone else it always runs.

Joints are as big as you want to make 'em man. If I smoke with more people I always roll real big ones, they go around for a while but I gotta keep fixing it with spit so it don't keep running. I still think it's just the way they smoke it that makes 'em run.
  10. anonymity

anonymity New Member

I love joints and I know exactly what you mean. Joints run mainly for a couple of reasons. One is that the person who's smoking it isn't really paying attention/is a noob, so when they hit it they don't realize that they're puffing too fast. If you take a really hard, fast hit, you can end up burning the paper down while getting very little weed. You can easily correct this by having them take slow, smooth drags, or even just slower small pulls. Just don't puff the hell out of it.

The other problem is that the person isn't turning the joint while they smoke it. Usually, sector of the joint that faces up will burn faster than that on the bottom. To correct this, just have them periodically turn the joint like a rotisserie while hitting it. I always turn my joints over and over, and they always burn perfectly. :D

Joints are better for personal use anyway.
  11. Blunted

Blunted RIP PIMP

Weiisky is right on with it, that's exactly what I was going to say. Some poeple hit the shit like it's the last joint and earth, and it causes it to run.
  12. tehbagel

tehbagel New Member

Dude...what if, someday, you found yourself smoking the last joint on Earth? How would you treat it, smoke it (where, when, how, with who), etc...whoa...

Mmmm my mini corn dogs are almost done...

:bong2:
  13. Blunted

Blunted RIP PIMP

I'd smoke it slowly and enjoy it, instead of trying to suck the whole joint down in one hit and making it run :D
  14. 2point4

2point4 New Member

If it was the last joint on earth, I'd unroll it and pack it. Then I'd take the green hits. After the green is gone, I'll toke the rest of what's left in one massive hit and hold it in as long as I can. In fact, I might just never let that last hit go...being it's the last hit that anyone, anywhere will ever take.
  15. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

The best tobacco to use for joint rolling is American Spirit. the kind where it comes in a bag and you roll your own.

Mixing really isn't a stupid european thing; it's very practical.
  16. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

Weiisky just pointed out the source of problems for 99% of people that get runs in their joints. Simple rotation ensures even burning right down to the roach.

I like smoking joints on my own perferrably, but certainly don't mind passing one around either.....so long as its among seasoned smokers. otherwise, after a rotation or two, the joint is a mess. Luckily, at this stage in my life, I don't find myself in the company of newbies very often at all.
  17. imported_Bl4ck3n3D

imported_Bl4ck3n3D New Member

What's wrong with mixing man? It's not a bad idea, alot of people actually mix tobacco and weed. Makes joints last longer and burn smoother. Plus it adds more/better taste.