Smoking Marijuana Leaves?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by KingAnderson, Apr 4, 2010.

1. KingAnderson

KingAnderson New Member

I need to know ASAP, I have one leaf is it possible to smoke a leaf and get high? Or am I just wasting my time?
    Cheers for anyone that helps
  2. edwardlovesmota

edwardlovesmota New Member

lol
    5 people like this.
  3. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

that depends on whether its a shade leaf or one a leaf from closer to the bud. The THC content is not consistent throughout the entire plant.

A large shade leave will probably not even give you a buzz, however a leaf that grew close to the bud will probably be enough to get you somewhat stoned depending on the size and any trichomes that may have grown on the leaf
    2 people like this.
  4. Midnighttoker

Midnighttoker New Member

I've smoked leaves of a female plant, and they should get you high.

It'll take at least a joint full, and it probably won't be the best high ever

As to what Buds of Steel said, I've smoked the large leaves and the small leaves near the buds, and I couldn't tell much difference, but maybe there is one
  5. Danny420

Danny420 New Member

I believe the difference is the amount of trichomes on the leaf. The ones near the flowers should have plenty of trichomes, but the bigger outer leaves may have very little. Just check if there are any trichomes, remember, its not the actual plant material that gets you high, its the THC in the trichomes on the plant.
  6. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

I strongly doubt that one marijuana leaf will get you high. The leaves aren't very potent. That's why most everyone smokes buds.
  7. bobmarleyxtracrispy

bobmarleyxtracrispy New Member

its does contain thc just not as much as a bud but yes if you smoke it, you will get high
  8. pyromanizak

pyromanizak New Member

I'd inject it just to be safe.
  9. quester

quester Sr. Member

:rofl:
    Just don't "shoot up" the roach or "drop" the seeds.
  10. buddlydoright

buddlydoright New Member

one leaf, really???
  11. boosted-r32

boosted-r32 New Member

just put the leaves in a salad haha
  12. freakfunkle

freakfunkle New Member

even smoking a male plant will get u considerably high but 1 leaf would probably not get u anywhere
  13. noobsaibot

noobsaibot New Member

smoking leaves sucks. it does nothin. it won't really get you high, but you might get a really short buzz for a few moments.
  14. StonedCoder

StonedCoder Sr. Member

maybe you'd get fucked up if you had some of the roots to smoke with the leaf, lol. Jk, don't do that.