smoking out of apples

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by imported_jazzy, Oct 16, 2007.

1. imported_jazzy

imported_jazzy New Member

is there anything harmful about smoking out of apples? i know its bad to use aluminum soda cans and plastic and stuff, so ive started to use apples a lot. im sure it cant hurt if you use them on special occasions, but is it okay to use them all the time?

2. Trocisp

Trocisp Guest

Apples shouldn't effect you or be bad for you... Unless you're allergic to them. :p

4 people like this.
  3. steakii

steakii New Member

I used to use them alot, there not great, but they work. I dont believe that they are harmful in anyway, but im not sure on that. I have herd that they absorb some of the smoke and gets you less high, but that is probably all just rumors.

4. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

Until you can get a nice glass pipe, stick with the apples. I don't see how it could be harmful. I mean...it's an apple:wth:.

2 people like this.
  5. RookieSmoker

RookieSmoker Sr. Member

An apple a day keeps the doctor away...lol
    I don't think they meant it this way but oh well.

2 people like this.
  6. TheDoctor

TheDoctor New Member

I would say no. Since people eat apples.

Unless there is something in apples that has to be inhaled to be harmful. But i highly doubt that. Besides apple pie would be harmful if that was the case (hot steamy apple pie that is)

After you smoke out of the apple you can eat it. Get rid of all the evidence.

And if that is true then eating would just put what was absorbed by the apple into your body. Although it might not do anything.
    Unless you buttered the apple.
    But that might just be little bit awkward.

7. chadwick

chadwick Sr. Member

ya stick with an apple until you get a nice glass or stone peice

8. Bud&bluntman

Bud&bluntman Sr. Member

Cant hurt you, like jake said, its an apple. EAT IT WHEN YOUR DONE.

9. steakii

steakii New Member

have you actually tried eating an apple you just smoked from? They taste like shit once you get close to the middle

10. sinkoman

sinkoman The Burninator

Are you kidding me?

The middle is DELICIOUS!

11. Zilve

Zilve New Member

Smoking out of apples is good on car rides. You can smoke and toss all the accessories it when its finished (besides a lighter)

12. Trocisp

Trocisp Guest

Smoking out of a joint is better. smaller, easier to ditch, you're not riding in a car with a bright red apple up to your mouth and a lighter. :D

2 people like this.
  13. Zilve

Zilve New Member

Guess what I just rolled up for a long car ride back to my house tomorrow. oh yea :D

Joints are much more convenient, i hate smoking bowls while rolling. But sometimes you only got a lil bit of weed and its just not enough, in that case its time to carve that sucka

14. $mσκεη Jσες

$mσκεη Jσες New Member

in my opinion a 33¢ apple is quick and inexpensive as an alternative pipe but Ive tried it with no side affects except gettin stoned heh. What about an orange, maybe it would give the bud a citrus flavor and aroma. Hmm what over fruits could you smoke with?

15. chadwick

chadwick Sr. Member

apples are harmless, metal on the other hand i dont like, all metals when heated release fuems, same stuff that they expose the glass to to make a color changing pipe

16. wishmaster

wishmaster New Member

haha, probably not

17. Philosophy

Philosophy New Member

Like how do you make bowls out of apples

18. vern

vern Sr. Member

19. blingleton

blingleton New Member

try a potato

20. Sharingan

Sharingan New Member

Just don't use a plum. Haha, my friend tried using one cuz he was out of apples (he smokes a little too much) and when we tried going through the plum, it was damn near impossible to get through because of the pit.