smoking spice while pregnant?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by genavievegrass41, Sep 6, 2011.

1. genavievegrass41

genavievegrass41 New Member

okay i already know it's bad to smoke and shit i've heard it like 5 million times now...i've been told by my OBGYN that it is not harmful...as long as it isn't laced with shit and as for cigs i was told NOT to quit because of all the stress it puts on the baby so don't pull that shit on me either don't really give a fuck. but my boyfriend and i have legal shit called black magic...would it be really retarded to do it? considering that it has a lot of different herbs in it.... i just need a straight up answer.
  2. stoneygreenbud

stoneygreenbud Super Moderator

Welcome to our forum, be sure to check out our posting guidelines, lots of info there for our new members.

I would never smoke any of those legal herb blends, but thats just me. some people enjoy it, and some people say it doesn't get you high, so theres mixed opinions that i've seen. both good and bad.

The only way you'll know for sure is to try it and see if you like it.
    IMO, I would stick with weed, but again, thats just me.

Enjoy the site,

~Stoney~
  3. Brad420

Brad420 Sr. Member

In my opinion, Spice is worst than marijuana itself. Whatever you are consuming or putting into your body, Your baby gets the same thing.

I WOULD NOT SMOKE IT. Any spice blend contains many chemicals which are unknown to the consumer...So no, if you really love your baby, I think you can go without smoking anything for 9 months.
    4 people like this.
  4. Ruckus

Ruckus New Member

Bottom line: Synthetic cannabinoids are research chemicals whose long terms effects are completely unknown and that is an unborn child that you are carrying not a guinea pig.
    5 people like this.
  5. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

I wouldnt unless you want your kid to be crazy. Try just normal old herb.
    2 people like this.
  6. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Cranched Scanner

I couldn't agree more with Ruckus.

At this point there has been no research into the long term effects of these unknown chemicals. They could be potentially be more cancerous than anabolic steroids.

I would compare the people making this "spice" to someone making meth. They really don't give a fuck if its poison, all they care about are the tremendous profits to be made.

Laboratories in china sell the "pure active chemical" as a research chemical to people who make it into a "Incense blend" by soaking/spraying garden herbs in a chemical ethanol solution.

This shit is literally like putting raw laboratory chemicals into your body.

IF YOUR PREGNANT JUST SMOKE WEED IF YOU WANNA GET HIGH.
  7. 1406

1406 Retired

Be a responsible parent and don't smoke anything while you're pregnant. Marijuana, spice, spinach, oregano; doesn't matter what you smoke you're still inhaling the crude, carcinogenic byproducts of combusting plant material.

3 people like this.
  8. GetRondo'd

GetRondo'd New Member

Here's an idea... don't smoke anything. You're having a fucking baby.
    4 people like this.
  9. Lurkerboy (T)

Lurkerboy (T) Sr. Member

On a similar vein, do you think a pregnant women can produce a healthy baby if they smoke weed via vaporizer?
  10. A Stoner

A Stoner New Member

Hmph. Post steal much :p

I was going to say the same thing, vaporize cannabis, not face spice shit.
    I don't think there should be a problem with vaporizing it will most likely just make the baby accustomed to receiving foreign cannabinoids, so if he becomes a stoner, he may get high the first time he smokes. This is just speculation. Maybe I just solved why some people don't get high the first time they smoke, they're parents didn't smoke them up in the womb!