Smoking weed in San Francisco? Help

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by rocky400, Oct 28, 2012.

1. rocky400

rocky400 New Member

Ok so in November I am going to San Fran and wanted to know by other people who have been there how strict are the cops? I was thinking about bringing a couple blunts and burning them on the haight or hippie hill. I have heard storys about bicycle cops rolling up and busting people. Just give me some general things to watch out for/to do or where to do and just general tips

Ps: Im 15
    Thanks
  2. Insaneteacher

Insaneteacher Fare You Well

lol don't worry about it, i've smoked openly in SF numerous times and never had any problems. Just be kinda on the look out and don't act all shady about it and you should be fine. Cops in most big cities have bigger problems to worry about than kids smoking weed. If you're in the Haight you can walk a block or two up into the residential area surrounding it and smoke there. Also the piers down by the embarcadero make for great spots to toke up. Golden Gate park is chill too but just be careful because cops do troll that place since there are a lot of homeless there. Basically though just have a good time and enjoy the city, it's a fuckin awesome place! :wave:
  3. DimePlease

DimePlease New Member

Seconded.

Seriously, if you stick to Haight-Ashbury and Golden Gate Parks you're all good.
  4. cabriosnap

cabriosnap Not Man, Merely a Machine

i not only scored bud in sanfran effortlessly, but smoked tuff all over town being a total tourist and noone said SHIT. it was great. i don't care what anyone says, aside from the scary as hell drivers and even more frieghtening stupid motercycle riders, i love san fran.

if you're driving, i recomend taking the bullet run through downtown. if you aren't firmilliar with the bullet run, it is the exact route that Steve Mcqueen took in the chase scene involving a 66 fastback mustang vs a 68? charger r/t in the Movie "Bullet". if you haven't seen it, i highly recomend it. although a bit slow paced (old movie) the chase scene is amazxing!
  5. cabriosnap

sorry, i rambled a bit. I'm blazed haha
  6. Alkohollokaust

Alkohollokaust New Member

Whatever you do, just make sure your not smoking tobacco! Liberal tree hugging hippies out there in San Fransicko are craziest about legalizing and normalizing weed and at the same time the most paranoid lunatics about 2nd hand tobacco smoke. Be careful. Make sure its just weed your smokin and not tobacco or else they might charge you as a terrorist for using a weapon of mass destruction.

heres an example of the insanity im talking about.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/19/san-francisco-smoking-ban_n_1688079.html
    2 people like this.
  7. Insaneteacher

i doubt you've ever actually been to San Fran. i go downtown at least once a week and smoke ciggs the whole time i'm down there. never heard anyone complain or even look at me twice. I've seen plenty of other people smoking ciggs on the street too and noone pays it any mind. My guess is you've never been there and are just assuming that is the case when it clearly is not. San Fran gets a bad rap from people like you but there must be plenty of people who love it otherwise the bay area wouldn't be as hoppin as it is !
  8. cabriosnap

teach! whats up man??? been a loooong time! in response to the tobacco subject....i have actually gotten some really rude remarkes about my smoking in front of dive bars in sanfran....mostly by tree hugging hipsters who don;t know there ass from a hole in the ground....regardless....it seems to happen to me a lot in cali
  9. Insaneteacher

hey buddy i've been good just moved up here and started a job a little while ago loving it so far. That sucks you've had bad experiences with hipsters here there definitely seems to be a lot of them, thankfully for them they haven't gotten a piece of my mind yet ;) hahaha but nah i guess there are assholes like that in every city. how's life been treating you man?
  10. cabriosnap

I usually Shut the Hippies down pretty quick, most know how to voice an opinion, but they can never back it up with an actual thought of there own....makes for cheep entertainment :p

life is treating me fair. kinda heck-tick right now with starting a business, leaving my job, moving, and the damn holidays coming up. but i have found just enough free time to start back on my favorite forum ;) even if it is at a bit of a low point right now.

whatcha doin out in sanfran?
  11. Insaneteacher

just got a little gig at a call center and got a studio apartment in the east bay. easy work but it pays pretty decent so i'm happy with it for now. that's awesome you're starting your own biz man something in the auto industry or? and yeah most of those hippy cats over there are just regurgitating some shit they read online hahaa oh and idk about you but i don't feel bad about hijacking this thread at all
  12. cabriosnap

hey now, i wouldn't say we have totally hijacked it....its still 10% on topic :p watch out, ded may come issue an infraction:laugh:

yeah man i'm opening a welding/custom fab shop and running a small performance parts production via online sales and custom cars. so much work getting that off the ground, but its worth it :D

man i would love to have a condo or something in the east bay area. i couldn't emagine driving down there every day though....people there are a$$holes and the dudes on crotchrockets are just plain nuts
  13. Keith

Keith Guest

This is the most interesting thread I've read in the Lounge in ages. Permission to hijack: Granted :thumb:

LOL :rofl2:
    2 people like this.
  14. cabriosnap

keith has givin us his blessing! :p
    2 people like this.
  15. Insaneteacher

if i ever decide to get my mminivan tricked out i know who to call :laugh:
    and yeah dude the traffic is fuckin nightmarish during rush hour like just straight parking lots
    2 people like this.