Smoking weed out of a soda can?

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by SRJ1990, Jun 3, 2012.

1. SRJ1990

SRJ1990 New Member

Broke my bowl the other day, and I'm not gonna be able to get another until I get paid in about 2 weeks...

I've been looking around online, and I've read several posts about the dangers of smoking out of a soda can, in that the aluminum can cause Alzheimer's disease, among other things...

I'm wondering if smoking semi-regularly for about a 2 week period will have any serious repercussions? I don't smoke cigarettes so I'm sure my lungs are relatively healthy, but I really don't wanna go ahead and damage them. Is most of the stuff posted online b/s, or should I really avoid doing this?

Thanks

2. Stoned_Soviet

Stoned_Soviet New Member

Aluminum is a big no no! If you don't have anything to smoke out of just get some papers and smoke a joint! Or if you're not 18 and can't get anyone over to get it for you, make a gravity bong from a water bottle. Much safer and hits like a champ! Just remember google is your friend.

3. 5drive

5drive Slacker

Make a pipe from an apple. It's safe. It works well, and you can eat most of it.

4. Haze24

Haze24 New Member

Just use sockets... U know like the wrench things... And make a steamie out of a botle or somethin... Apple is good idea to

5. Noobie101

Noobie101 New Member

You can make a one hitter out of a zebra pen just take it apart and use the tip as the bowl for it.