Smoking With Annoying Friends?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by silly stoner, Mar 3, 2012.

1. silly stoner

silly stoner New Member

so i like smoking with both friends and by myself, but i hate it when you are with that annoying friend. my one friend is sometimes annoying when high, not annoying like making weird noises and being silly but its like he becomes an asshole, then thinks its funny. then the next day he says he HATES smoking with me because i sketch/tweek out!?! he says i was sketching out cus i told him to stop throwing things and being loud at 3am when my parents were sleeping. he always says i sketch out even when im not. it gets so annoying,

do you guys have any friends that get annoying when high?

2. SouthernRebelBoy

SouthernRebelBoy New Member

Sounds gay lol... I would never smoke alone. I think the most annoying person to smoke with is the one thats like "Dude i am so totally high dude i love getting high dude gosh i am so high right now dude."

2 people like this.
  3. fightingroost12

fightingroost12 New Member

try smoking with someone in the room who is drunk off of his ass, its like a damn hurricane of noise hitting me

4. deuces44

deuces44 New Member

I have the exact same problem with one of my closest friends. We smoked a week after he got caught and he always says I sketch out because I'm telling him to be quiet instead of yelling and digging through the pantry in the middle of the night.

5. Psycho Juggalo420

Psycho Juggalo420 New Member

I only some with my good friends,but once and awhile we have to smoke with one of my friends cousin and when he gets high he thinks he is a bad ass and wants to pick a fight and keeps screwing with his cousin (my friend) to try and make the rest of us like him more than are good friend lol.

6. My friend is a real asshole when he is baked and sober haha. He always asks the stupidest questions and when he is baked he eats all of my food and he ALWAYS sketches out. He is always real slow and never listens, it's so annoying. But I am one of those people that can get annoyed by the little things but the fact that he is always like this is super lame.

7. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

None that have survived.

8. Love4TheNugg

Love4TheNugg NorCal MushroomCloud

Currently I have no one in my regular smoke circles who is annoying but...

The little annoying things usually happen when I meet someone out of my normal group of friends. I have my card, plus all my friends do, we only buy club weed. Only because the quality is that much better.

When I smoke people out who don't have their cards, they get retarded high.

People often ask stupid questions such as:

Q: "Do the clubs sell enough to stay in business?"
    A: Yes, they put your dealer out of business last week.

Q: "Is it good stuff?"
    A: They give it to cancer patients, so yes, its good stuff.

9. bud s.moker 420

bud s.moker 420 New Member

man i use to smoke with these 2 girls who were annoying as fuck, i was being nice and sharing my weed with them one day and one of the girls blew into the bong and got all the weed soaked. i was like get the fuck out my house :mad2:

10. Dankitydankness

Dankitydankness Sr. Member

damn buzzby i would be careful who i bring to smoke with you lol.

11. McSmoke

McSmoke New Member

I hate those guys(usually teenagers no prejudice or anything but 95% it is) who are always like
    "Man, i needed this weed i've been craving it all yesterday, im addicted tot his shit dogg"

I tend to noly do it with like my best friend or alone, two many people wreak the vibe.

2 people like this.
  12. Buzzby

Are three many any worse? ;)

9 people like this.
  13. bucs420

bucs420 New Member

I hate people who are loud and obnoxious. All I wanna do is eat and chill and you gotta be doing all kinds of shit and throwing balls and making stupid jokes. (I get very easily annoyed when high and HATE loud noises). I once punched my friend in the face cus he tried to steal my pillow. (he was sober, shouldve known how I get LOL)

14. Buzzby

The annoying ones aren't dead (AFAIK), they just haven't survived as friends.

2 people like this.
  15. Kidete

Kidete New Member

I prefer smoking by myself because of the peace and quiet. I used to smoke with a certain asshole but I ditched him because such people tarnish the image of responsible and mature weed smokers

16. FeedWeed2Mee!

FeedWeed2Mee! Member

The rule for smoking with annoying friends is simple - DON'T