Sneaking weed on a plane

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by DankKush420, Jun 21, 2011.

1. DankKush420

DankKush420 New Member

ok im going to hawaii from LA
    or maybe to cancoon,
    or dominican republic
    but do you think i can sneak
    a eighth of kush inside some breifs
    that im wearing?

2. CouchPotato

CouchPotato Cotch Supreme

Really, really, really not worth it for any sum of bud, let alone a small amount such as that.
    Some airports occasionally have dogs, and you'll also want to be able to check out the airport you're landing at as well, which isn't possible.

Honestly, buy some when you land...

4 people like this.
  3. Phenom

Phenom Banned

Hawaii - Shouldn't be too hard, just ask a local stoner kid at the beach.

Cancun - Your in MEXICO, weed is abundant there especially in such a large tourist destination.

Dominican Republic - No clue, but again shouldn't be too hard.

4. 1406

1406 Retired

Slightly risky, but not unheard of. I have a buddy who frequently travels (not internationally) and brings weed and a pipe in his luggage, simply wrapped up in some clothing. Most dogs in airports are trained to detect bombs and accelerants, not a little weed in your bag. That being said, it's still illegal and you could certainly be caught.

If I were you I wouldn't take the chance and just find some bud once you land; you'll have no problem in California, Cancun, or the DR.

5. DankKush420

DankKush420 New Member

if theres dogs, they wont know its me,
    and they just pat me down?
    ima go with family, i dont wana make it abvious
    im trying to find a weed connec

6. stoneygreenbud

stoneygreenbud Super Moderator

Every time I come across a question such as this,

the term: RISK vs REWARD comes to mind.

in this case, the risk is "federal" your at an airport, an 1/8th is no different than an ounce, its like saying "Gee judge, I only robbed 1 bank"

the point is you still did it, now look at what the penalty's are for getting caught trying to board a plane with some weed are?? then ask yourself, is it really worth it???

the answer you should come up with is: NO its not worth it.

get some once you get there, that way, if you get caught, it would be by the local police, not the fed's, and most likely, you'll only get a slap on the wrist.

~Stoney~

5 people like this.
  7. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

90% of places you go, you can find some good weed. Shit, I'd rather see what they have somewhere else than get arrested with a bag of weed I'm used to.

8. Dank723

Dank723 New Member

I have a friend that went to hawaii and got bud the day he landed by asking someone at a park

9. Stoned_Penguin

Stoned_Penguin Sr. Member

Don't try to sneak anything illegal into an airport, it isn't worth it....and besides, haven't you ever seen Harold and Kumar?

10. four2ohh

four2ohh New Member

They have body scanners at the airport, if you have ANYTHING on you thats suspicious they're going to strip search you.

I don't suggest it, but you're goin to do what ur gna do. I say just get money and buy on the island. Can't be too hard.

11. Fridsade

Fridsade New Member

I say that you don't do it. Get some exotic weed once your there.

12. Youngstonna

Youngstonna New Member

Okay, it's time to lay down some information. If there are dogs, they will, without question, be ableto tell that there is weed near them, and exactly where it is. Average house dogs can smell the individual ingredients cooking in soup. Imagine what a dog can smell when they are bred for smelling, and train their entire lives to be able to smell dope on punks at the airport. Bringing an eight to the airport is a very bad idea. Very very bad idea b

13. jfye

jfye New Member

What I do is take a capsule pill pull it apart and dump whatever was in it put small amounts in each one then let's say you have five put them in a pill container an in a suit case then your all set

14. greenqueen420

greenqueen420 New Member

i went to caribbean once when i was 16, like 3 years ago, and i brought some reg on the plane in case i couldnt get any weed... i was sucessful! and the next day i got like a quarter of the dopest dope i ever smoked to this day for 5 bucks and another bag for free, and smoked with a reggae singer that i later found on iTunes! but anyways....

i brought some back with me to smoke with my friends maybe a gram but you only need like 4 hits and your too high to smoke any more! and i sucessfully got it back.

put it in your underwear or girls put it in your vag (i snuck weed through the detention home when i was 17 doing that) it works!

i did the same thing when i went to mexico but there were dogs at the airport--they didnt smell me--but i went and ate the weed in the bathroom cuz i was paranoid
    __________________________________________________________________________________

15. RastaRocka

RastaRocka New Member

Look up how to make a stash can axe can on YouTube. Make the stash can, then double or triple bag the weed and put it in the can. However you probably could find somegood weed where you're goin. Good luck!