Snorting kief?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by 420homebrand, Feb 2, 2010.

1. 420homebrand

420homebrand New Member

Ok so i have been wondering this for a while is it possible to snort kief and what are any possible outcomes would it be something to try or steer clear of has anyone had experence? or data of what would happen. im assuming it would get you high as the thc would still enter the blood stream via your lungs right?
  2. Grass-Smoka

Grass-Smoka 303% Acid

Is it possible? Yes. But why would you even want to do such a thing? I've never tried it because I'm fine how I am.
  3. 420homebrand

420homebrand New Member

i wasnt asking you to try im simply inqusitive:) im not into snorting or any snorting fetish lol but some people might want to do a HUGE line of kief and get the most high they have been but id probly just prefer to load it into a bowl heh.
  4. simon_james

simon_james Sr. Member

5. 420homebrand

420homebrand New Member

lol maybe. I wonder if the buzz would be different as the thc is whole and not combusted.
  6. Prodigy4/20/89

Prodigy4/20/89 New Member

can you snort it? yes. You can snort just about anything small enough. Will it get you high? no. That is just a big waste of something that can get you really baked. The body absorbs very little THC from raw weed products.
  7. wildcat420

wildcat420 New Member

My best friend tried snorting a bunch of kief after saving it up and it did nothing but give him a nose bleed and the other half of kief he put into a glass of juice and drank and did nothing...what a waste. When he told me that I was like you damn idiot.
    3 people like this.
  8. 420homebrand

420homebrand New Member

Thanks bro you have put an end to my thoughts i guess we will stick to smoking it eh.
  9. OldTimeToker

OldTimeToker Sr. Member

Im pretty sure THC is activated when its heated up unless its cooked in food...
  10. sterbo

sterbo sailor dog...

I suppose this invokes the old adage of the "glass is half empty or half full".

I applaud your friend for doing what apparently no one here has been willing to do, that is to try it.
    It's those brave souls ;) who go for it, while others hem and haw, who deserve respect in my book.

Tonight I'm lighting a bowl in your friend's honor... :thumb:
    2 people like this.
  11. The weedman

The weedman New Member

I have snorted kief and you do get a head buzz