So Excited, Getting Dank.

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Rocketman, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Rocketman

Rocketman Sr. Member

I am so excited right now, I am getting an eigth of Dank tomorrow. It's gonna be my first time even seeing this stuff. I can't wait to see the beauty, and smell the beauty, and feel the beauty.

Its from probably one of the biggest dealers in the City I live, I have connections so I met the guy.

I will let you guys know how it goes.

2. Led_Head1991

Led_Head1991 New Member

congratz man, enjoy that sweet flavor.

I had hempstar once and it was scrumptious and I payed 5 for .5 so it was cheap

3. mondaymonkey

mondaymonkey Sr. Member

Luckyyyyyyyy in the caribbean we don't find dank shit much. Nor do we find indoor grown, or even hydroponically grown AT ALL.

When I get to vancouver I'm buying myself a half ounce of the dankest shit I can find and then am going to totally enjoy the taste.

4. stonedK1982

stonedK1982 New Member

Wow that sucks. Suprising to say the least. Jeez you guys have it rough. Good shit is the norm around here. Can't remember the last time I didn't have dankies. There is quite a bit of northern lights and a couple of other high quality strains being sold around here at excellent prices.

5. forrest420

forrest420 New Member

awesome! nothing MUCH better than dankk:p ha, so have you had the chance to blaze yet? I'm just excited to get 1/4 of some good mids today..:liplick:

6. Nando

Nando Sr. Member

Man Enjoy the Ganja. Just get high and love it. Thats what I do.
    Good luck :mj2: