So I bought weed on from a dude on Craigslist today...

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by jdankens, Mar 12, 2010.

1. jdankens

jdankens New Member

Time to set the record straight, I tried it for the 1st time ever. Totally fucking sweet. Hooked up some dank sh*t, 4gs for $40. I know why though, he was a dude in late 30s who looks like he doesn't get out much, lol.

To all you naysayers out there, I've been a pothead for 10+ years and just moved to a new city where I know no-one (Portland) and work at a job with no stoners (hard to believe). Skater punks and hippies will sling schwag or rip you off on the streets, in my experience.

This dude hooked up dank shit for a great price cause I told him 'you hook me up you got a customer' and he drove out to meet me. Granted I'm in my early 20s and I'm not some kid, this could be dangerous depending.

Also, when looking for a post make sure it's very simple, overdone ones signify the dude is trying too hard, which is sketchy. This guy was looking for BUDdies in personals...

Another thing I find hilarious about paranoid stoners is how they think police are after buyers. Unless you live in the most conservative town USA, police are hardly ever going to go after someone buying a small amount. They WILL go after dealers however...

Ya it was an act of desperation, but to be quite honest I am thoroughly impressed by the quality and quantity of this bud. But hey now I have a solid connect.

First time on this forum.

3 people like this.
  2. I ask myself

I ask myself New Member

Thats fucking insane dude, I would never do something like that hahaha. Man atleast it all worked out and you got some kill. :D

3. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

Im just glad it worked out and you didn't get killed...

nah man im not that skeptical about craigslist. not that the craigslist killer thing didnt make me think a little harder everytime I use craigslist.

4. BullitBob

BullitBob New Member

Great story dude. I don't think I would evr try this but cool to hear it work for you

5. Stay Negative

Stay Negative Sr. Member

sounds bomb.. although i wouldn't trust craigslist for weed in my opinion.
    just seems rather sketchy ahaha, but that's just me.

6. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

So that's why none of us have ever gotten busted for possession! :rolleyes:

The fact is, there were more than 800,000 marijuana busts last year and 88% were for simple possession.

A dealer who advertises on Craigslist has no concern for his own security. Do you imagine that he has any concern for yours?

4 people like this.
  7. TheCheese

TheCheese New Member

This may find totally wild and most of you will probably deny it but this guy has 1 post and wanted to join just to tell everyone to try buying weed on craigslist why do I have the feeling like this is a lure of some sort?

2 people like this.
  8. jikaboom123

jikaboom123 Sr. Member

That makes zero sense because like .002% of people on this site are from portland. :D

9. Stay Negative

Stay Negative Sr. Member

That's funny

10. Dagobah_Bud

Dagobah_Bud New Member

woh that craps too risky......anything could of happened..

11. xChelsFTW

xChelsFTW New Member

i would try craigslist but it scares me because I am a girl, and their are some creepy mother fuckers out there. you know how it is.

but i just moved to a new town (well not really JUST been here for a while...) but still no connect. no one i know smokes.

and i work in a daycare... so NO one their smokes, its all older ladies, and then me. >.<
    haha.

so i've ben tempted to look at craigslist but i don't even know what to search for. and like i said, i'm afraid to be raped. -_-

12. 024

024 Sr. Member

your lucky you weren't kidnapped and killed. There have been cases of teenagers been lured with promises of marijuana and were instead beaten and raped.

13. PepeTheMano

PepeTheMano New Member

Getting high now.......for a higher chance of getting arrested.....hmmmm

I'LL WAIT!

14. snowboard_loser

snowboard_loser Sr. Member

totally agree pepe.
    i found a few mail orders before that ive heard were legit (as far as they can be, for delivering product anyway.) but while i live with family members i didnt think it would be a good idea to try. even when like yourself i had no connections. i couldnt stand thinking of the wait for it to be delivered, the same would go for me setting up a deal online. just seems risky. but thats cool it worked out! dont expect that number to be working for too long though i guess.

15. KITE420

KITE420 New Member

thats funny, im from portland. and he sounds like hes from portland cuz theres ALOT of skaters and hippies here. i usually get good deals from them, but if you go downtown youll get ripped off.
    where did you get that percentage? EVERYONE in portland does drugs..

anyway, smoke a bong!
    or a bowl!
    or a bubbler!
    or a joint!
    or a blunt!
    or a vaporizer!
    or a gavity bong!
    smoke somethin