Someone help me with my iPod/iTunes issue...

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by CRIMSONxSOLDIER, May 23, 2010.

1. CRIMSONxSOLDIER

CRIMSONxSOLDIER All Aboard the Canni-bus!

Aight. so.... long story short I'm on a different computer now that doesnt have any of the music on my ipod so i explored my ipod drive and copied all the music files from there to my pc. i then restored, updated, and synced my ipod to itunes. now i'm trying to import the files back into the library - nothing is happening... i've tried to drag n drop and i've tried the "add folder to library" option. it gives me the + saying that it's okay to drop it in there, but when i do nothing shows up...

Help?
    I have no music on my ipod now.. i had 3 gigs worth that i might not be able to ever get back....
  2. Doomed

Doomed New Member

sounds like you need to threaten apple with a lawsuit. if you legitimately paid for the music on itunes you have yourself reimbursement waiting... ;D
  3. CRIMSONxSOLDIER

CRIMSONxSOLDIER All Aboard the Canni-bus!

nah it was illegally downloaded.. all of it. EXCEPT the Across the Universe OST. lol. that one i bought.

but i think i fixed my problem. i had to add the files themselves, not the folders. i went into the folder and highlighted all the files and drag nd dropped and tadaa.
  4. Doomed

Doomed New Member

yeah when my itunes fucks up like that i just mess around with stuff until i find the answer. usually get what i want after ten to thirty minutes of random clicking
  5. Lion of Judah

Lion of Judah Sr. Member

Dana Fuchs FTW :thumb: