sour diesel weed

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by RollingStonedZS, Aug 31, 2006.

1. RollingStonedZS

RollingStonedZS New Member

im considering buying some sour diesel weed, and ive smoked some pretty hard core shit b4, like a similar strain to purple haze, but my question is, what is sour diesel weed, and how potent is it? will it get me insanly blazed?:confused: :confused:

2. troublemaker420

troublemaker420 New Member

Its high quality weed when grown correctly. What do you mean "what is it"? Its a strain, not like weed soaked in diesel fuel or anything! how high you'll get is something no one can answer, because so many factors are in play....tolerance, set and setting, who you are with, your experience level, etc all play a role in how high you'll get.

3. specialK369

specialK369 New Member

TM42 basically hit the nail on the head. Its good bud, but its not like some "superweed" that gets you like mad fucked up in comparison to other bud. I mean to a point, bud is bud. Id say go for it and smoke it because big name strains dont come around often.

4. RollingStonedZS

my dealer tells me it was sour diesel, and it absolutly REEKS, so i have a good feeling thats what it is, but dam, it doesnt have a good high at all and i def smoked a lot of it, i was really dissapointed :(

5. RollingStonedZS

yeah i baught it, and smoked a whole shit load of it, no high at all, its shitty weed... dont buy sour diesel unless u KNOW its absolutly good shit

6. kontroversy

kontroversy Im Stpwned

More than likely it was not sour diesel.

7. king cola

king cola Sr. Member

I've had sour diesel before. Each strain that i pick up always has it's own unique smell and looks like bud from high times magazine. It was a few months ago when i had sour diesel but just a few hits got me really high. I'm not a heavy smoker as it is, i don't really like smoking bowl after bowl, but i didn't have to smoke a whole joint to get the effects that i'm good with.

Some people might just tell you the name of any exotic strain just to make a sale. Theres a few diesel strains out there, but any of those strains should probably get you high after a few tokes.

8. angst

angst New Member

ive had sour diesel before, grown by someone that was in high times.

it was fucking amazing, so either the person who grew it was a retard, or it wasnt sour diesel. from my experience: one rip from a bong will get you high, two will get you blazed. it was nice and lasted a good bit.

9. king cola

king cola Sr. Member

yup sour diesel should get you ripped pretty fast :chokin:

10. Itzamna

Itzamna New Member

I got some sour diesel last week and some nyc diesel this week from the clubs, two different ones. The NYC has a stronger gasoline smell although this strain has an almost lemonish smell, except isn't as good cause the club kiefs their shit. i have yet to get some bud from this club covered in crystals or at least have some crystals like the club that sold me the sour diesel.

11. blacktrack8

blacktrack8 New Member

Yea, I've had some lemony smelling Sour D before...it was pretty bomb I have to say, beautiful.

12. aliasdave

aliasdave New Member

2 weeks ago, i got some NYC diesel from a homie and it was a quick high with little smoking invloved, so i got to save more weed and my high was better. i havent tried Sour Diesel, but if i hear it around my town, ill be sure to spend the extra money on it and pick up an oz.

NYC diesel almost rivals purple haze in my opinion.

13. specialK369

specialK369 New Member

I hate to break this to you, but unless you were around in the 70's, you wouldnt be able to compare NYC Diesel to Purple Haze because the strain died out in the 70's. whoever told you that what you were smoking was purple haze was just trying to make a couple extra bucks.

14. Sour Diesel...

Last night I picked up a 1/2 Ounce of Sour Diesel from the Medical Club. This stuff is so tasty. When I opened up the back and smelt it it smelled so strong it was like smelling oil. This stuff blows my socks off!!! :D :D :D

15. dniemann8

dniemann8 New Member

yea thats some good bud one of my friends grew some and he said it was an easy but potent strain to grow

16. Itzamna

Itzamna New Member

gotta love the diesel strains

17. Bud-S-Moker

Bud-S-Moker New Member

How are the prices at medical clubs? How much was your half?

18. Dished_Gli

Dished_Gli New Member

a buddy of mine up here at school for the first few weeks that we were up here he was getting some great sour deasel...he was selling for $20 a gram, it was pretty much a 1 hit wonder...you could take a few rips and just be absolutly ripped for a few hours..if theres anytime for a special occasion this is definetly a great bud to smoke but i wouldnt be able to smoke something like that on a daily basis like i do with just general good nugget

19. king cola

king cola Sr. Member

Yea, when i had sour diesel it lasted me awhile because i'm not a big toker, but it also doesn't take much to get you ripped which is good if your payin about $60 for a 8th.

20. HerbOfLife

HerbOfLife New Member

Lovin' Weed.

Haven't posted in awhile cuz I dont like some of the mods here.

So I got busted the other day by my grandparents which sucks pretty bad. Lost my pipe and about a gram of super nug. But it's all good now, I have my last 1/8 which I've rolled expertly with 3 Swisher cigarillos. I just smoked half one. It is sour diesel and when I broke up the whole 1/8...there was light brown kief piles, it was great. Some of it get stuck to my fingers and was wasted though, but I actually licked the crystals off anyways, because I love weed like that. I also eat stems occasionally. Forgot to name the strain name, its sour diesel from central cali. I just smoked a little of a half blunt, a 1.2g blunt and im so fuckin blazed my muscles are like spasming. The buddy who got me it said it gives a wierd but good high, and he's absolutly right. Then I read more about Sour Diesel and about how strong it is. My legs are just fuckin...feelin you great. I'm just lettin you guys know incase you have the opportunity to get this strain..HIGHLY recommended!