Space Cake

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by Panama, Mar 16, 2001.

?

Rate this Recipe (5 being the best)

1. 1

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  2. 2

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. 3

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. 4

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  5. 5

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  1. Panama

Panama Seasoned Activist

This recipe was sent to me by a friend from Denmark. After talking with him on the phone for what seemed like days I finally settled on the approximate standard measures below. I used a metric conversion chart and rounded the results to what appeared to be the most logical amount. My suggestion would be to just use the metric measurements for the best results.

For a nice cake (about 10 slices) you'll need:
    • 200 gr. of baking flour (approximately ½ lb)
    • 200 CL. of milk (approximately 7oz)
    • 2 eggs
    • 180 grams of sugar (approximately 4oz)
    • 180 grams of butter (approximately 4oz)
    • a hot oven (200 °c) (392f)
    • a baking form
    • 8 grams of good (light) hash
    To give the cake a fresh taste: put 1 apple (sliced) in the cake. You can mix cacao (chocolate), a banana, vanilla (no ice cream!!),... nearly anything in it. Put the butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds until it's a fat paste. Mix the hash with 4/5th of the butter. (heat up the hash with a lighter and crumble it in the butter). With the rest of the butter grease the baking form so you can get the cake out easy when it's done. Now mix the butter (and hash), flour, eggs and milk and sugar (and the possible extra ingredient). Keep on mixing it for a few minutes until it's nice and smooth. If it's to dry: at a little milk. Is it too much of a liquid: ad a little flour. Put the cake in the oven for about 25 minutes. Check how it looks before opening the oven. If it's big and brown (I think you can imagine how a cake looks like) open the oven and take the cake out. Leave it outside the oven for about 30 minutes to cool down before getting it out of its form. Enjoy your meal. (Be sure to have lots of drinks around. Space cake can be rather dry, and using the hash always gives everybody a dry mouth)

I've yet to give this recipe a try, so I'd appreciate it if anybody does they would post their results and thoughts.
  2. RIP JMorrison

RIP JMorrison New Member

I vote 5!

I vote 5 because, any cake I can get high off of, is the best cake!

I looove cake!

But Panama, can I use cannabutter with the cake? Because I can't get/make hash . . . yet.

Hmmmm, marijuana cake.

Thanks for the recipe too.
  3. Panama

Panama Seasoned Activist

Anytime you see butter as an ingredient then using cannabudder is always an option. :)
  4. RIP JMorrison

RIP JMorrison New Member

Thanks Pan!

I can't wait to make this cake.
    Going to be yummy!
  5. Slightly Stoopid

Slightly Stoopid Senior Member

I wish i could make that...

It looks so good, and a cake with pot in it:) But i live with my parents so it is pretty much out of the question.
  6. Mr. Niceguy

Mr. Niceguy New Member

Good Recipe

I live at home but it doesnt look like that recipe would take very long to make. I could fix it up like an hour and noone would know. hehe....
  7. Lawnmower

Lawnmower New Member

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm! Must try it.

The best high I ever had was the last night I was in Amsterdam last year, when I smoked a bag of Northern Lights and some other stuff I don't even remember buying, and finished it all off with a slice of space cake... man that was *good cake*! Tasty. And then I floated away to a land of many colours.... :)

These look like great recipes, Panama, keep up the good work!

Peace!
  8. Mamabudz

Mamabudz Guest

BUMP!:wave:
  9. telegroove

telegroove New Member

have to give it a 3...:) it sounds good, but even with India Brown hash...8 grams is alot of hash..that's almost a gram to a slice...not saying that's a bad thing...can't imagine getting that stoned...the brownies I made the other day had a gram added to about 8 grams of pretty worthless stems and shake, and that sent everyone involved on a pretty good trip...mostly, it's spendy...could get high alot of times on that much...but I think even if you cut that amount in half, it should be a great cake. I'll try it in a few days with 4 grams. Just a backward thought though...I guess the recipe didn't call for an extraction, which of course uses the hash to a better advantage, for those of us on a budget...so I'll extract first, then try the recipe. As usually happens, after I eat it, I'll give it a higher rating.;)
  10. spoonman

spoonman New Member

8 gram is good

I dont recommend 4 grams.
    I would even go so far and put more than 8 grams into the cake.
    If you dont want to use so much weed just make half the cake.
    Just divide all the ingredients given by Panama per 2.
    You will need a smaller baking form...

Imagine a cake with 4 grams and 10 slices, each slice would have 0.4 grams of hash in it. Thats not a lot.
    But it allways depends on how regular you smoke(eat).

Its just that its kind of a waste of weed if you offer one slice to everyone of your possibly invited guests and nobody gets really stoned :)
  11. telegroove

telegroove New Member

good point...it's a huge waste of weed to use too little and not get stoned...but I'm smoke at least daily...and nearly half a gram of hash is plenty to get me stoned, if it's extracted.
  12. jimbo jones

jimbo jones New Member

thanx for the recipe panama i bin lookin 4 a recipe cos my parents go on holiday 2moro so monday nite = weed cake nite :D
    i can't wait
  13. jimbo jones

jimbo jones New Member

i'll be on tuesday to give u my vote
  14. Grapefruity

Grapefruity New Member

i donno if the effetcs orally are really low compared to smokin...but with good hash, i wouldnt dare smokin even .2 grams i guess .4 would send me to hell...

so orally i think .4 might be good
  15. Causeway

Causeway New Member

Very good sir
  16. Barker

Barker Cunt.

im stupid so how much is 8 grams of hash

is it close to an 8th or quarter
  17. CheebaMonkey

CheebaMonkey Sr. Member

1/8 of an ounce is about 3.5 grams.

1/4 of an ounce is about 7.0 grams.

1/2 of an ounce is about 14.0 grams.

1 ounce is about 28 grams.

So 8 grams is closer to a 1/4 than a 1/8.
  18. null

null New Member

thanks for the recepie..ive been looking for it for a while..curious to see how it hits u...heard it was really good and really potent if made correctly
  19. wij en ons

wij en ons New Member

Well, we're gonna make this spacecake too because we are bored to only smoke hasj cause we live in Holland hehe.. :devil:
  20. hauptmann

hauptmann Seasoned Activist

I know its only been 3 years but has anyone actually made this recipe yet? Pan? Mama? Barker?