Spoof!

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Necro, May 7, 2004.

1. Necro

Necro New Member

Go on, tell me. I really never heard of it b4 this sight. What is a spoof? :confused: :huh: :wtf:

2. Plainsman1963

Plainsman1963 New Member

Drug related? I have no idea.
    A spoof is a parody basically. Scary Movie is a spoof.

3. Coolguy

Coolguy New Member

Spoof: Something that you blow in to mask the smell of marijuana. Most commonly a toilet paper roll jammed with dryer sheets.

Also known as Poofer, Dube Tube

4. IGemini

IGemini [?]

Yup, a spoof masks the smell of marijuana. Fairly useful if you smoke in a semi-public place and your ventilation isn't that good.

5. Plainsman1963

Plainsman1963 New Member

:laugh: Learn something new everyday.
    Of course, I have never used anything besides incense to mask the smell.

6. Necro

Necro New Member

Thank yous.

7. Coolguy

Coolguy New Member

Spoofs become your best friend if you smoke inside your dorm room in college :)

8. HowWeRoll

HowWeRoll New Member

We use spoofs here when we smoke out our rooms at school (boarding school). The way we make ours is to get a poland spring bottle and cut a hole in the bottom. Then, you rip up a bunch of paper and spray it with cologne or axe until its wet. You take the pieces of paper and stuff them into the bottle. Then, when you exhale, you blow through the top of the bottle and it deodorzies the smoke. You can also stuff the bottle with those soft scented things you put in the dryer.

9. Coolguy

Coolguy New Member

Yes, ours was a BIG tube. An old wrapping paper roll jammed full with a whole box of dryer sheets. Didn't smell!

10. ManMulcahey

ManMulcahey Wilson, King of Prussia

I have a great spoof.

I cut the top and bottom off a poland springs bottle, then put a sick inside it. Then stuff the outside with dryer sheets, then put one of one end. so its a spoof, plus what i carry my blow in.

11. d420d

d420d New Member

Spoof Tube is what we called them. Or call them. Yeah, they work great. Especially if you live with your rents or in the dorms. I never got caught using one of those, but be careful. You can never be to careful!
    Peace Out

12. Random_Smoker

Random_Smoker New Member

my spoof below..

made out of water bottle with holes cut in the bottom and dryer sheets shoved in it

13. TiKiTiKi

TiKiTiKi Sr. Member

Spoofs seem pretty neat. Might have to invest in one

14. Soul Rebel

Soul Rebel New Member

not much to invest in.. just a tube or bottle of some kind and a dryer sheet :D

15. danksmoke420

danksmoke420 New Member

yea but they work wonders i have never got caught using one and i use them all the time just mine is made of a tp roll stuffed with dryer sheets.

16. inkfx

inkfx New Member

Does anyone have any better pics of these spoof tubes. I understand what they are but im just a bit confused on how I would make one. Or a good explanation would be cool. Thanks.

17. Random_Smoker

Random_Smoker New Member

Basically all you do is get a water bottle or paper towel roll and stick a bunch of dryer sheets inside of them so when you blow smoke through it, it smells more like the dryer sheets.

edit: oh and for the water bottle, poke big holes in the bottom to vent it.

18. inkfx

inkfx New Member

So all I do is blow the smoke into the top of the bottle and it goes through the dryer sheets and comes out the bottom smelling like dryer sheets? I will have to try this sometime, thanks for the explanation.

EDIT: If I smoked a joint or a blunt and just blew the smoke into there would I be fine?

19. MinnesotaMan

MinnesotaMan New Member

I believe one of those contraptions are called a dube tube around here. I use a toilet paper roll and put some kleenex over the top and tape it down around the top and fill the tube with dryer sheets. When you blow into it is smells good.

20. TiKiTiKi

TiKiTiKi Sr. Member

Yea, i know they dont cost much. But i am a little lazy so it would take some effort to actually make one ;P