Sports team pipes?

Discussion in 'Hand Pipes' started by AmericanSmoker, May 6, 2010.

1. AmericanSmoker

AmericanSmoker New Member

Ive been trying to find an Oakland Raiders pipe for my gf since she loves the raiders, but im not having much luck. Im hoping any of you know a site that maybe has lots of sports related smoking devices. Any help is appreciated :)

2. Barrett-9317

Barrett-9317 New Member

There's a seller on Etsy.com who does those. Just go there and enter in "Oakland pipe" as keywords and it should come up. I'd give you the link, but I don't want to break any forum rules.

Good luck!

2 people like this.
  3. AmericanSmoker

I took your advice and checked out the site. Perfect! they have exactly what i was looking for. Kind of pricey but oh well. Thanks Barrett :)

2 people like this.
  4. klepto

klepto Sr. Member

I will not help you.

I'll give you a hint why. I own a sports team pipe, and it's named Elway.

4 people like this.
  5. AmericanSmoker

haha just my gf is a big raiders fan. Im a Packer fan, I live and die with the Packers. Super Bowl XXXII :( FUCK YOU MIKE HOLMGREN! :mad:

2 people like this.
  6. Barrett-9317

Barrett-9317 New Member

No problemo! I've never bought anything from that seller (since they don't seem to have any Carolina Panthers stuff) but I remembered seeing those a few months back and thinking what a neat idea that was, making sports-themed glass pieces.

Let us know how it works out!

7. gopher

gopher New Member

I shot that guy a email today, I got to find out if he does custom pipes. Id pay way too much for a St. Louis Blues pipe.

8. Le0n

Le0n New Member

oh cool sports team pipes wow i would love to get one of those for Australian teams.