stat detox cleanser

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by rock beat, Oct 4, 2007.

1. rock beat

rock beat New Member

im thinking of getting the stat royal flush cleanser anyone ever used this before? the ingerediants include vitamin's B and C and creatine. Could i use this with the dilution method to have a better chance of passing. I have a test tomorrow and havent smoked for more than week and before that i only smoked like 6 times within a week or two. not a heavy smoker anymore but i know im not clean.

since the dilution method you need creatine and vitamin B and the stat detox has both of those already all i just need is asprin so would the combination of detox along with the dilution method be enough to pass?

im 5'9 and 145lbs and stated my smoking history within the last 30 days. so if anyone could tell me anything they know about the detox drink and if using it with the dilution method would work that would be great. thanks

oh also the test is for pre-employment so i gotta go down to a clinic and take the test.
  2. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

I would use the quick fix and sub. Your a little late to do the dilution. The so called detox drink only works by dilution if it works at all. I don't recommend those drinks, pills, or magic methods. As long as you get the temp right and it's not an observed test (which pre-employment are usually not observed) you will pass with the synthetic urine. I would also home test with your first morning's urine because with your history if I read it correctly you may pass on your own or by just drinking a 64 oz of gatorade for mild dilution. Good Luck!
  3. rock beat

rock beat New Member

thx dude i actually went to the shop rite after my post and decided to get synthetic urine
  4. 29yeartoker

29yeartoker New Member

I think that's a wiser decision. Let us know how it goes.