Stat Royal FLush 200% Guaranteed?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by MauiWowie808, Mar 3, 2005.

1. MauiWowie808

MauiWowie808 New Member

first off i just wanted to thank whomever set up and contributed to this board, you guys are a godsend!

ok, so recently i got my foot in the door of a good company which requires the dreaded urinalysis. i figured id take a private test @ a local clinic before the real test for my job using stat royal flush/5 asprin pills (400mg). just got back in from the urinalysis.

here is some pertinent info.

Height 6'2"
    weight 190lb
    age 25
    smoking frequency? a solid 2 yrs, everyday (1/4 oz a week min.)
    how long you were clean? 48 hrs prior to the test (48 hrs is a long time, errr)
    what kind of diet you have? its normal i guess...no poppy seeds and such.
    what kind of workout regimen you followed, if any? hardly work out anymore since im outta the army now.
    and types of cleansers or drinks/pills used prior to or on the day of the test? STAT ROYAL FLUSH and 5 asprin pills, about 400mg?

For substitution, the methods you used to keep temperature in check and how you carried the sample? didnt use that method.

For dilution, how much liquid you consumed, what kind of liquid, vitamins taken, creatine taken, or foods eaten up to the test. just the stat royal flush and 5 asprins 30 min. before the test

Also, if you took a home test, let us know if you passed that prior to your results at the lab. n/a

Also, if you know what kind of test you took at the lab, throw that in there too. Clinical Laboratories of Hawaii, LLP is a medical laboratory testing company offering a full range of anatomical and clinical tests for Hawaii's medical community.

in the end, they told me ill get the results in about 48 hrs, so hopefully sat? or early monday.

by the way, i called the toxicology lab and asked them if they're gonna be using EMIT or GC/MS. they told me IUD. did a search here on IUD and it turned up negative. wat is IUD?

ok, now do you think based on the info i gave yahl...did i pass?? ive heard from two chronic sources that stat royal flush supposed to work well but then agian, i read on this forum that its not always 100% guaranteed, let alone 200%.
  2. GreenMachine420

GreenMachine420 New Member

all of the detox pills and crap are a load of garbage
    they can make ur piss neon colored wich is a red flag and they prty much contain things u could pick up at any local supermarket
  3. melanotaenia

melanotaenia Seasoned Activist

if the drink diluted you enough, then you passed; if not, then you failed. Also note that to get the guarantee, you have to provide proof of failing, which the lab will NEVER give you :rolleyes:
  4. MauiWowie808

MauiWowie808 New Member

what is an IUD test? supposely its used for an urinalysis...im trying to learn more about it, in hopes that ill and others will pass, thanks in advance!
  5. MauiWowie808

MauiWowie808 New Member

ok, the results are in neg. diluted specimen. they told me i gotta retest, good thing i payed for it privately, now i know where i stand.
  6. yabyum

yabyum New Member

Info or Help?

I had to take a drug test (urine) this morning. I'm almost 34 y.o., and this is the first time i've ever had to deal with this b.s.

anyhow....i'm 6 foot. about 160 lbs. fairly active, and fairly high metabolism.

i smoke 1 bowl a day, and have been doing so for roughly 12 yrs.

anyhow, i learned on monday that i needed to take a test THIS week, so I haven't smoked since Sunday night. I "bought" as much time as i could before my test this morning (Weds.) which means I made it about 60 hours 'clean'.

the test was administered by Quest. SAP 10-50/2000 W/NIT.

i used the STAT "EMERGENCY" 1-HOUR PILLS. There was a series of 5 to take. I didn't have many options at the headshop, so this was my best bet.

Has anyone else had success with these pills?

on Monday I drank a lot of water. Tuesday, I also drank ONLY water, but nothing abnormally high. Maybe 5 glasses throughout the day.

This morning I followed all of the directions. Took the pills. Pissed twice (very low-stream, not a lot of urine). Then I went to take the test. On the way I drank about 30 oz of water (the only thing I'd drank that day).

My pee was fairly clear, a hint of yellow. I'm just reallllllly nervous.

Anyone want to take a guess at how I did? I was told that my employer will get the results in 48 hours. Oddly enough, my employer wants me to start TOMORROW morning, which means I'll be working prior to them receiving my results. That could be kinda awkward if I don't pass. :(

Anyone have any input? Am I screwed? I never want to deal with this again....but I'm also not willing to quit smoking. That'd be ridiculous.
  7. «°Ñøvã°»

«°Ñøvã°» New Member

You should be fine doesnt sound like you diluted to much keep us posted
  8. yabyum

yabyum New Member

hey man, thanks for the vote of confidence. i continue to impatiently wait for the results, but i HOPE you're right about me "doing fine"!

i'll keep you posted (if anyone else cares :eek: )
  9. trashman

trashman New Member

stat royal flush worries

ok so i got a good gig and had to test for it ,i had smoked weed on july 20 then cut it out for good i hope , anyway my test was on aug 15th (about 25 days)and all the head shop had was this stat royal flush crap,,i followed the directions and had consumed a half gallon of water before i took the nasty juice then drank the suggested water ammount with that ,i pissed twice and then pissed in the cup the pee pee was clear and the lady asked me if i had drank alot of water ,i said yes,,dammit does anyone know if this stuff really works or not ? i have passed a test with lasix and this stat junk seems like its all caffiene and more diuretic than anything else .
    i feel all you guys pain ,,i have to wait one more day and its killin the **** out of me !!!! i will definately post when i get the results .
    im just worried cuz im a big guy with a slow metabolism.
  10. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

Yes we all are because info is knowledge and that is what we are all looking for. Good Luck
  11. trashman

trashman New Member

stat doesnt work

ok so i got the call back today, the sample was diluted ,so i guess i may have had too much water with it maybe ,but i have to test over
    what a bunch of waste of good money.
    but i am glad this site is here and will look at other options ,i am at 28 clean days now ,but i have a slow metabolism so im a bit worried ,and now $40.00 in the hole since the guy at the head shop said i should buy 2,
    what a crock ,,the worst is that i have to stress over another damn test for 2 days.
    but at least they let me test over .
    late
  12. grillmeats

grillmeats No Longer Active

Get Your Money Back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DILUTION: aka WATER LOADING
    FOR BEST RESULTS ABSTAIN FOR A BARE MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TEST AND THE LONGER, OF COURSE, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES.

Time permitting, 2-3 days before the test you will want to begin raising you Creatinine levels. Creatine, which metabolizes into Creatinine in 24-48 hours, can be raised with red meat and/or Creatine supplement, available on line or at nutritional food stores. The amounts of Creatinine metabolites are measured as part of the urine integrity check (the check to see if the sample is urine and if it is diluted). Creatinine level must be 20mg/dl or greater. 200-250mg/dl ranges are ‘my’ normal. For more info on Creatine loading go to http://www.healthy.net/asp/template...Article&Id=1188

Step 1. 4-12 hours before the test take 4 aspirin (not Tylenol or Advil). This step may be repeated every 4-6 hours up until 4 hours before the test.
    Step 2. 3-4 hours before your test, start by drinking 2, 8oz. glasses of water. Water can be substituted for with Cranberry or fruit juice, power or gator aid, teas or even soft drinks. Then drink another 8oz. every 15 minutes for the next hour for a total of 6 glasses of water (48oz).
    Step 3. In about 1 - 2 hours (depending on your system) you should be voiding ‘clear’ urine about every 15 - 20 minutes. Continue to drink 3-4 oz. more water to replace what you've voided every 20-30 minutes.
    Step 4. 1-2 hours before the test, take vitamin B2 or B complex (about 10 times the daily recommended dosage). If the vitamins are time release, crush them before taking. You may also take vitamin B with each glass of water, 2 times the daily dosage, if you find it easier.

That's it. Within 30 - 45 minutes of taking your vitamins, if you took your vitamin B in 1 dose, your pee should turn from clear to "vitamin" yellow and remain so for the next 2-4 voids. Be sure you have voided diluted urine at least 3-4 times before you test. It is always best to do a practice run as everyone is different and times may vary. Good luck, remember to post your results, and don’t forget that a diluted results, while not the results wanted, IS NOT a failed results but may require a re-test. For more info on diluting/water loading, go to http://www.dot.gov/ost/dapc/main/waterloading.pdf
    Hope that helps!!! N2

PS There is no absolutely 100% effective dilution method. That includes ‘detox’, ‘xxx carbo’ or ‘super flush’ magic potions. But these guidelines will, IMHO, work as well as ANY magic potion, better than many magic potions and you got it here for FREE$$$$$$$
  13. yabyum

yabyum New Member

well....i hope to hell i'm not jinx'ing myself here, but it's been a week, and my employer was supposed to have the results w/in 48 hours. so, i can only assume i've passed my test, and i can guarantee you that it had a lot to do with Stat-Flush. I'm a nightly smoker, usually 1 bowl a night, and have been for about 15 yrs now. It would probably take my body at least a month, naturally, to detox, but these pills somehow helped make it about a 60 hr detox.

Take 2 1/2 days off the smoke (minimum).
    Drink a ton of water the first day, on the 2nd day drink water, but only about half your liquids should be water. Make the rest juices, sports drinks (gatorade), and hell, i even drank a beer. :p

About 90 minutes before your test, take the pills on an empty stomach, drink about 24-32 ozs of water (no caffeine; no juices). PEE TWICE. And then you're ready to take the test. [​IMG]
  14. grillmeats

Congratulations!

I'm glad it worked for you. Rock On Dude!
  15. trashman

trashman New Member

royal letdown

well ,i tried to post my results and it didnt post ,so ill try again .
    the royal flush helped me test diluted ,i had to retest .
    to me this was a royal wate of money and really i shouldnt worry too much because i have been clean 25 days ,,,today was my second test i used the dilution tips and tricks from n2 so hopefully that will pass me .
    thanks to all on the site for all the help,,what a stressful process this is .
  16. yabyum

yabyum New Member

an update:

in my last post, i made a comment about how i was probably jinx'ing myself by saying i'd passed.

welp, i apparently did jinx myself.

stat-flush did NOT work for me. i followed the directions to the 't'.

save your $40. :mad:
  17. grillmeats

Get Your Money Back

I thought you might have a problem. That stuff is expensive juice.
  18. ChebaSmoker

ChebaSmoker New Member

Bout to take the test

OK it's the day before my test and I haven't blazed in 8 days. I've been drinking lots of water and juices and I plan on using Stat Flush for my test. I'll keep yall posted on what I do and if it works.
  19. 1tokeovertheline

1tokeovertheline New Member

Oh My God..... this thread is almost a year old. Did you read post #16 in this thread. Actually did read read anything in this forum? :confused: Good luck, you are going to need it.