Staying in a fog

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by DreamInGreen, Nov 21, 2012.

1. DreamInGreen

DreamInGreen New Member

I'm a new smoker and I'm definitely starting to love it, but I have a question maybe you guys could help out. After the first time I smoked I felt like myself again the morning after. After my second session (another string) I seem to be stuck in this light high or fog, not high but yet feeling like being in another dimension. Did any of you have the same lasting experience and does it fade away? 'Cause I've been feeling like this for about 3 weeks already. It would be awesome if anyone could share some knowledge.
  2. excaknight

excaknight New Member

Despite having zero posts, I'm quite experienced with about 3/4 years of smoking under my belt. Well the experience you've described is something I've never heard of before. Maybe it's all mental, or that's just weed opening your mind up. I kinda feel different as a person after I started smoking, I became a peaceful person (disregarding the "hippie" stereotype) So maybe you just feel different as a person. Hope I helped :)
  3. Justsumguy

Justsumguy Member

I'd bet you it is just the buildup of THC in your body because you are taking in more in your smoke session than your body can metabolize in 8-10 hours (in yours sleep). You didn't feel it the first night because your THC level was zero. The second night your THC level was higher (about 1/16 of the level you had when smoking, THC, or so I read, has a half life in the body of 6 hours, after 6 hours you have 1/2 the level, after 12 you have 1/4, and so on). If your usage is high enough you will find your length of day after effect getting longer as more and more builds up, basically a minuscule "background" amount.. I think this is one of the reasons we become tolerant is because we never really don't have it in our system.

High right now so that all may be wrong.
    2 people like this.
  4. I had this, it's something i got for a few months after taking a break from smoking. It's like you are on the outside looking into your body and controlling it from above almost? Like living in a different world while controlling your body in this. It goes away, after a while. The main thing that will pull you out of it is to get into something you like. Get your mind off of it. It will eventually go away man.
  5. Midnighttoker

Midnighttoker New Member

I know exactly what you're talking about.

I had this same experience when I began smoking. The feeling the next day and days following smoking, especially in the morning. I felt like I had a very very slight buzz, and everything felt light and foggy.

Just keep smoking and doing your thing. It'll eventually go away, even if it lasts weeks.