Stem Tea (Twig Tea)

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by Mamabudz, Dec 2, 2001.

1. mylifeisstupid

mylifeisstupid New Member

Had to try it for myself...and....

It worked for me! I have a moderate to almost strong buzz going, as does my friend, and this was the procedure that worked:

Picked a BUNCH of stems outta various old bags of weed. It amounted to maybe what an 1/8 looks like spread on the bottem of a baggie.

I then put 2 1/2 cups of water on to boil along with 1/2 cup of whole milk in a seperate pot.

I ground the stems up in a coffee grinder, and it was a smaller amount then I expected, enough dust to cover the whole bottom of the press pot I was using and no more.

Once the milk began to boil (in case you have never warmed milk, KEEP AN EYE ON IT, or else you'll have a white mess on your hands. :eek: I am a dirty man.) I put the milk in the press pot FIRST.

Now that the milk had sat there for 2-3min, I poured the boiling water in, and let it all steep in a relatively sealed press pot.

After 5 minutes of steeping I poured the mixture out, mixed with sugar and an orange tea bag, and I really must say it tasted damn good.

AND it got me slightly stoned. Don't expect a brownie trip from this, but as said earlier, what else are you gonna do with stems?
  2. omar lebron

omar lebron New Member

Go ahead and waist your time you need oil or alcohol to feel any thing.
  3. ExternalBleeding

ExternalBleeding New Member

Milk. Was mentioned later on in the thread. About 4 years ago :p
  4. flametoganja420

flametoganja420 New Member

ok well i dont think it would be a good buzz at all considering thc isnt water soluble so unless you added butter ir oil of some kind you get like no thc from the tea (all in your head)