Sticky weed?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by j223, Jul 26, 2011.

1. j223

j223 New Member

Hey guys, so the other day I bought a fat sack of gunj. As i got it out i realized it was sticky as hell, so i ignored it and stuck it in the grinder. It was really hard to grind it, and when i opened it it looked like there was 1/2 the amount that i put in. It was all bunched up in areas, but not really grinded at all. So today i decided to leave it in the air for a little while, do you think this will help make it easier to grind? What else can i do to sort of dry it out to the point of regular weed? Thanks

2. Textual Violence

Textual Violence New Member

sounds like it might be underdried. you can leave it sit out for awhile. i've turned the oven on the lowest setting and popped it in on a baking sheet for 20 mins before.

3. j223

j223 New Member

So I tried grinding all of the weed, and it kind of worked but it looks like a lot less than it is. If i let it dry for a while in the open air, then ground it some more, do you think it would look like the correct amount?

4. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

If it's sticky because it's moist, leaving it out to dry will help. If it's sticky because it's full of resin, consider yourself lucky.

2 people like this.