Stomach pain

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by Zaczac91, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Zaczac91

Zaczac91 New Member

I don't know why but everytime I take a break from smoking my stomach goes crazy and I'm super hungery but when i eat my stomach feels like crap, does anyone else have this happen when they take a break or know why it happens to me??
    Thanks Tall Zac.

2. ADIDAS

ADIDAS Represent. KY

This happens to everyone. It happens to me even when I dont take a break, Ive gotta eat at the perfect time or I wont be able to eat at all. Not so bad lately though, dont really know why.

3. Trocisp

Trocisp Guest

I have the same exact thing. It sucks. :(

4. Zaczac91

Zaczac91 New Member

ya it sucks so bad and when I go to sleep my mind just runs and runs, it takes like an hour and a half to fall asleep.

5. Irish420

Irish420 Subscriber

Insomnia..

Another thing that the good herb helps with is insomnia...

6. TMG

TMG Subscriber

Yeah if you're starving, like having hunger pains, and you wait to eat, you will either lose your apetite all together or get an upset tummy.

It has some scientific name, and yes it haqppens to everyone.

In fact, I'm having hunger pains right now. I need a butler.

7. KMKbuzz4-2-0

KMKbuzz4-2-0 Sr. Member

NAMED JEEVES! Ok sorry...just always wanted a butler named Jeeves. And then we'd have a love-hate relationship.
    "Damnit Jeeves where are the morning quotes?"
    "Sir, you know you don't care about the stocks."
    "Don't you back talk me, Jeeves, we've been over this!"
    "Shall I put in the paperwork for my termination and re-employment again, sir?
    "Yes, and write yourself a wity reference from me this time. And make it rhyme."
    "Very good, sir."
    -Then a group of ninja assassins starts attacking and they drop kick me off a cliff and as I'm falling to my doom Jeeves zooms in on a hover-skateboard and saves me-
    "How did you know, Jeeves?"
    "Sir, I checked the morning quotes. Ninja stars and black pajamas were up 10 points. I saw this coming a mile away."
    ".......Damnit Jeeves you took my paper again? We've been over this!"

Hah haaaa jolly good. ANYWAYS Happens every day. I get real hungry and then by the time my food is done cooking I've lost my appetite and get nauseas. And even tho normaly smoking eases my stomach problems it makes this particular one a lot worse. Thank you pepto! Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, dia-No.

8. t-1000

t-1000 Sr. Member

Ya it happens to me when I smoke multiple times a day every day. If I just smoke once a day or less I don't get it. Be thankful marijuana is benign enough that these are the worst of the side effects.

It goes away for me in about 2 days every time. I take melatonin as a natural sleep aid (very good for jet lag too).

I find that regular workouts give me back my appetite almost immediately. Doesn't help a whole lot with the sleep, but I can eat regularly shortly after a good hour at the gym.

Really good food is also helpful. Stuff that goes down easy and/or smells really tasty.

Marijuana is a powerful anti-emetic (nausea) so this is an expected effect of a sudden stop.

9. Zaczac91

Zaczac91 New Member

Well I'm a heavy smoker usually my days consist of wake and bake then meet up with friends and then go too the like 50 smoke spots scattered across our town and smoke at each. And its been a week and i still have the stomach pains but its okay im gonna smoke in 2 days time.
    Ps my town is really Borrrrrrrrrrrring. thanks for the replies.

10. Dark

Dark Fool on the Hill

Best thing I've read on this board in days lmao. :) :)

11. Technologic

Technologic New Member

Exactly, I don't usually have any stomach pains or anything. But for as long as I can remember I've always been an insomniac. I don't know how people can just lay down close there eyes and go to sleep. It usually takes me around 2 hours just to get to sleep, that is unless the good herb is sleeping with me tonight ha. ;)

12. t-1000

t-1000 Sr. Member

if you're having a hard time eating... get plenty of excercise and eat lots of cereal to fill your stomach up in the morning. Worked wonders for me.

When my stomach gets real empty it's hard for me to get into a regular eating schedule again. Been a problem my whole life.